Help Plzz If U Have Any Free Time = ]

Well basically, wheneva we get guests coming to our house, they always sit in the living room and they and my dad get drunk as hell. We have a big Picture of Guru Nanak Dev Ji Mahraj and Guru Gobind Singh Ji Mahraj and they always drink infront of those Pictures. I have put a sign in BIG BOLD RED saying "Stricltly No Drinking Near My Gurus!!" and just stuff like that, but they get ignored :@ lol so i was just wondering if anyone could please find me any Shabads or quotes or anythin about driking so i can print them out and stick em around lol. Also if you could find any other Shabads or quotes about things like nasha, drugs, cutting hair etc that will be bery helpfull ji :2singh2:

please take some time to read this amazing shabad- dont just skip it becuase you think its too long! :@

Prabhaatee, First Mehla:

To chant and listen to the Naam, the Name of the Lord, is my Support.

Worthless entanglements are ended and gone.

The self-willed manmukh, caught in duality, loses his honor.

Except for the Name, I have no other at all. ||1||

Listen, O blind, foolish, idiotic mind.

Aren't you ashamed of your comings and goings in reincarnation? Without the Guru, you shall drown, over and over again. ||1||Pause||

This mind is ruined by its attachment to Maya.

The Command of the Primal Lord is pre-ordained. Before whom should I cry?

Only a few, as Gurmukh, understand this.

Without the Naam, no one is liberated. ||2||

People wander lost, staggering and stumbling through 8.4 million incarnations.

Without knowing the Guru, they cannot escape the noose of Death.

This mind, from one moment to the next, goes from the heavens to the underworld.

The Gurmukh contemplates the Naam, and is released. ||3||

When God sends His Summons, there is no time to delay.

When one dies in the Word of the Shabad, he lives in peace.

Without the Guru, no one understands.

The Lord Himself acts, and inspires all to act. ||4||

Inner conflict comes to an end, singing the Glorious Praises of the Lord.

Through the Perfect True Guru, one is intuitively absorbed into the Lord.

This wobbling, unsteady mind is stabilized,

and one lives the lifestyle of true actions. ||5||

If someone is false within his own self, then how can he be pure?

How rare are those who wash with the Shabad.

How rare are those who, as Gurmukh, live the Truth.

Their comings and goings in reincarnation are over and done. ||6||

Those who eat and drink the Fear of God, find the most excellent peace.

Associating with the humble servants of the Lord, they are carried across.

They speak the Truth, and lovingly inspire others to speak it as well.

The Word of the Guru's Shabad is the most excellent occupation. ||7||

Those who take the Lord's Praises as their karma and Dharma, their honor and worship service

their sexual desire and anger are burnt off in the fire.

They taste the sublime essence of the Lord, and their minds are drenched with it.

Prays Nanak, there is no other at all. ||8||5||

pRBwqI mhlw 1 ]

AwKxw sunxw nwmu ADwru ]

DMDw Cutik gieAw vykwru ]

ijau mnmuiK dUjY piq KoeI ]

ibnu nwvY mY Avru n koeI ]1]

suix mn AMDy mUrK gvwr ]

Awvq jwq lwj nhI lwgY ibnu gur bUfY bwro bwr ]1] rhwau ]

iesu mn mwieAw moih ibnwsu ]

Duir hukmu iliKAw qW khIAY kwsu ]

gurmuiK ivrlw cIn@Y koeI ]

nwm ibhUnw mukiq n hoeI ]2]

BRim BRim folY lK caurwsI ]

ibnu gur bUJy jm kI PwsI ]

iehu mnUAw iKnu iKnu aUiB pieAwil ]

gurmuiK CUtY nwmu sm@wil ]3]

Awpy sdy iFl n hoie ]

sbid mrY sihlw jIvY soie ]

ibnu gur soJI iksY n hoie ]

Awpy krY krwvY soie ]4]

JgVu cukwvY hir gux gwvY ]

pUrw siqguru shij smwvY ]

iehu mnu folq qau ThrwvY ]

scu krxI kir kwr kmwvY ]5]

AMqir jUTw ikau suic hoie ]

sbdI DovY ivrlw koie ]

gurmuiK koeI scu kmwvY ]

Awvxu jwxw Twik rhwvY ]6]

Bau Kwxw pIxw suKu swru ]

hir jn sMgiq pwvY pwru ]

scu bolY bolwvY ipAwru ]

gur kw sbdu krxI hY swru ]7]

hir jsu krmu Drmu piq pUjw ]

kwm k®oD AgnI mih BUMjw ]

hir rsu cwiKAw qau mnu BIjw ]

pRxviq nwnku Avru n dUjw ]8]5]

d_oh.gif

sat sri akal

kabeer bhaaNg maachhulee suraa paan jo jo paraanee khaaNhi.

tirath barat naym kee-ay tay sabhai rasaatal jaaNhi. 233

Kabeer, those mortals who consume marijuana, fish and wine -

no matter what pilgrimages, fasts and rituals they follow, they will all go to hell. 233

dust of your feet

Waheguru

ਸਲੋਕ ਮ: 3 ॥

ਮਾਣਸੁ ਭਰਿਆ ਆਣਿਆ ਮਾਣਸੁ ਭਰਿਆ ਆਇ ॥

ਜਿਤੁ ਪੀਤੈ ਮਤਿ ਦੂਰਿ ਹੋਇ ਬਰਲੁ ਪਵੈ ਵਿਚਿ ਆਇ ॥

ਆਪਣਾ ਪਰਾਇਆ ਨ ਪਛਾਣਈ ਖਸਮਹੁ ਧਕੇ ਖਾਇ ॥

ਜਿਤੁ ਪੀਤੈ ਖਸਮੁ ਵਿਸਰੈ ਦਰਗਹ ਮਿਲੈ ਸਜਾਇ ॥

ਝੂਠਾ ਮਦੁ ਮੂਲਿ ਨ ਪੀਚਈ ਜੇ ਕਾ ਪਾਰਿ ਵਸਾਇ ॥

ਨਾਨਕ ਨਦਰੀ ਸਚੁ ਮਦੁ ਪਾਈਐ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਮਿਲੈ ਜਿਸੁ ਆਇ ॥

ਸਦਾ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਕੈ ਰੰਗਿ ਰਹੈ ਮਹਲੀ ਪਾਵੈ ਥਾਉ ॥1॥

Salok, Third Mehla:

One person brings a full bottle, and another fills his cup.

Drinking the wine, his intelligence departs, and madness enters his mind;

he cannot distinguish between his own and others, and he is struck down by his Lord and Master.

Drinking it, he forgets his Lord and Master, and he is punished in the Court of the Lord.

Do not drink the false wine at all, if it is in your power.

O Nanak, the True Guru comes and meets the mortal; by His Grace, one obtains the True Wine.

He shall dwell forever in the Love of the Lord Master, and obtain a seat in the Mansion of His Presence. ||1||

Waheguru