If Your Feeling A Bit Low...

scottie

just thought id share my experiences. If your having a bad day, think it cant get any worse, then just read what happened...

I was walking to uni the other day, and i have to walk across a rather large patch of grass. Anyways so im trudging through the mud...

*squelch squelch squelch*

i noticed some kids playing football to the side a little further ahead and was daydreaming as i walked on, rememebring when i was a whipersnapper, wanting to be a footballer.

So im smiling , in my own private day dream, where i conquered the world - all of a sudden DHUSHUM!!!!!!!

I stagger back and look around, the footballing kids accidentaly kciked the ball right into my face!!!!

i pretended as though nothing happened and just walked on as you do (kinda like after you walk into a lamppost - you know who you are!!) My cheek was burning abit and there was mud on my face - but i just walked on....

anyways so i got into uni, and met up with my friends. We were sitting for a while just chatting, and then *sniff sniff* one guy begins to sniff, "do you smell something man?"

me - "nah i dont...what is it?"

friend 2 - yehhhh i smell it too - eeeww what is that? it smells like dog carp!

friend 1 - *sniffs around the area, gets closer and closer, then stops and looks at me with the most horrified look on his face ever"

me - whaaat!?

friend 1 - did you step in dog poo?

*everyone checks their shoes* "nope!?"

urgh! then a blob of the "mud that was on my mathafell off and landed on my jumper, and i got this HUGE whiff of dog crap!!

LMAOOOO the ball that hit me in the face had rolled through dog poo as they were playing, thenn it hit me in the face!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so whatevers affecting you - smile!!! it cant be that bad!!