Looking For Some Shabads : )

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

I feel a bit stupid posting this right after G.Kaur's excellent 'guide to finding kirtan'. However in my defence I have looked in the obvious places (www.sikhsangeet.com and www.rajkaregakhalsa.net).

I am looking for two tracks sung by Bhai Dalbir Singh the Hazoori Raagi who often sings at Siri Harimandar Sahib.

1) Saaval Sundar Rameyaa Mera Man Laaga Thohe (the first line he sings is mere man laaga thohe)

2) Mere Raam Ji Tu Prabh Antarjami (the first line he sings is tu prabh antarjami)

Also : ) if anybody has found the shabad I was asking for a few months ago that would be great too.

3) Joti Jot Ralee Sampuran Theea Raam, sung by Bhai Balbir Singh Ji.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for replying Paman. After your suggestion I tried looking there but unfortunately I couldn't find anything. I didn't think www.akj.org would have kirtan sung by these raagis as most of the kirtan there is recorded live from AKJ smagams.

I'm a little busy with school for the next few weeks but, I may be able to help you out.

It's a matter of finding these shabds on the www.sgpc.net keertan archives and recording them onto computer, converting, and uploading.

It'll make my job easier if you can tell me what dates Bhai Dalbir Singh did these shabads.

Bhai Dalbir Singh Ji sang them both on either the 20th or 21st of August 2007 during the evening kirtan which was broadcasted on Alpha from Darbar Saheb. I looked for them under the archives on www.sgpc.net/kirtanarc.asp but the only search result which appears is "Sorry the audio file for this Hukumnama is not available" with no mention of the kirtan. Were you talking about something different?

I don't mind waiting, focus on your schoolwork first : ) and thanks for replying.

Bhai Dalbir Singh Ji sang them both on either the 20th or 21st of August 2007 during the evening kirtan which was broadcasted on Alpha from Darbar Saheb. I looked for them under the archives on www.sgpc.net/kirtanarc.asp but the only search result which appears is "Sorry the audio file for this Hukumnama is not available" with no mention of the kirtan. Were you talking about something different?

I don't mind waiting, focus on your schoolwork first : ) and thanks for replying.

From what i've heard of most hazoori ragis at Darbar sahib, they will recycle through the same # of shabads in a given time period.

So they likely did those shabads at other points in August as well.

I'll look when I get time.