Slough Committee Talks Against Guru Jis Bani In Front Youth & Sangat

k_S_T

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Singh I agree we have too much ego and pride and we should leave it to maharaj

But if senchiya are left on shelves with no rumalla sahibs and no covers SHOULD WE LEAVE THAT UP TO MAHARAJ ASWELL WE as gursikhs have responsibility to take care of our guru SAHIB

And singh I got bare respect for u but last 2-3 years ago 5 akand paths sahibs were done and japji sahib woz done it woz a different committee BUT THE SME MARAYDA singh I knw u knw BAL is a man who has no respect for guru ji nor guru jis senchiya that man should nt be allowed to be a pardan of a gurdwara singh if they wanna follow AKAL TAKTH MARAYDA they should follow all not jus PICK AND MIXZ

Im jus a papi it hurts to see ppl like BAL AND HIS COMMTTIE RUNNING A GURDWARA

The thing that hurts most is seeing that the sangat and YOUTH are suffering

SINGH DNT U THINK THE YOUTH SHOULD CUM TOGTHER

I WALKED OUT THAT ROOM BCUZ HE WOZ BK CHATING ABT GURU JI

GURU KE NIND SUNAI NA KAAN

BEDBI OF OUR GURU JI HAPPING WE CNT JUS SIT THERE DOING SIMRAN WE HAVE ACT BRO

Yes Singh I agree we have too much ego and pride and we should leave it to maharaj

But if senchiya are left on shelves with no rumalla sahibs and no covers SHOULD WE LEAVE THAT UP TO MAHARAJ ASWELL WE as gursikhs have responsibility to take care of our guru SAHIB

And singh I got bare respect for u but last 2-3 years ago 5 akand paths sahibs were done and japji sahib woz done it woz a different committee BUT THE SME MARAYDA singh I knw u knw BAL is a man who has no respect for guru ji nor guru jis senchiya that man should nt be allowed to be a pardan of a gurdwara singh if they wanna follow AKAL TAKTH MARAYDA they should follow all not jus PICK AND MIXZ

Im jus a papi it hurts to see ppl like BAL AND HIS COMMTTIE RUNNING A GURDWARA

The thing that hurts most is seeing that the sangat and YOUTH are suffering

lol singh..i no its u :p lol

wah happen with sanichyaa hada happen.. ye diff we have responsbility to look after maharajs mahaa banee...i didnt mention themm either..

sio u said it urself..it was a diff commitee.. sum hve cum int he commitee nd tried to implement other marayda etc.. committees and ppl in them hve their own thing nd agenda.. the curernt ones r messd we no it..dukh lagda ay.. i get u..

alsoo agree with rupinder sio!! wkd post//mkes sense :p

SINGH DNT U THINK THE YOUTH SHOULD CUM TOGTHER

I WALKED OUT THAT ROOM BCUZ HE WOZ BK CHATING ABT GURU JI

GURU KE NIND SUNAI NA KAAM

BEDBI OF OUR GURU JI HAPPING WE CNT JUS SIT THERE DOING SIMRAN WE HAVE ACT BRO

no bhenj.. u walked out after u made a point nd didnt lsn to their view..

sorry but all i memba in the commitee room was that we were tryna compromise.. he spke from akaal takhths marayda.. gimme the recording.. maharajs nindya didnt happen.. it did upstairs wen he said usmink bout dhan kalgeedaar pitas banee.. but not in the commitee room..

nd acting means postin on the net? (too an extent yes)

lets act.. in a more realistic and better approach..

u fink once they read this...they wanna lissen to us?

we needa mke our worth in the guroo ghar.. kst sio has.. but rest hvnt..

even charn sio said to me b4 he went.. he did a bentee to me.. hes goes amongst the youth keep ekta.. do massive amouths of seva so your worth sumfink to the guroo ghar like an asset...so wen sufmink happens theyll atleast consider your view...

sorry but all i memba in the commitee room was that we were tryna compromise.. he spke from akaal takhths marayda.. gimme the recording.. maharajs nindya didnt happen.. it did upstairs wen he said usmink bout dhan kalgeedaar pitas banee.. but not in the commitee room..

even charn sio said to me b4 he went.. he did a bentee to me.. hes goes amongst the youth keep ekta.. do massive amouths of seva so your worth sumfink to the guroo ghar like an asset...so wen sufmink happens theyll atleast consider your view...

YOUR view singh THEY dnt even take guru jis views or older sangats VIEWS HW THEY GOING TO TAKE OURS

SINGH

SINGH WE HAVE TOOKEN DIFF APPROACH I TO MY SELF SED IF ALL APPROACHS FAIL ITS TIME TO NAME AND SHAME

YOUR view singh THEY dnt even take guru jis views or older sangats VIEWS HW THEY GOING TO TAKE OURS

SINGH

SINGH WE HAVE TOOKEN DIFF APPROACH I TO MY SELF SED IF ALL APPROACHS FAIL ITS TIME TO NAME AND SHAME

challo phirrr