Sikhi Camp

rsingh

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I take it that the camp organisers will be oblivious to the fact that they were the ones who protested against Guru Sahibs saroop going into a school hall which had no previous parties, alcohol and meat etc...., but said it was not pavitar enough and there was not enough suchamm for mahraj, and here they are going ahead with a camp that is to be carried out in a site which is alot worse than a school!!

Oh well, i guess its ok, cos they are the majority and have the say for the panth!

So I take it that the camp organisers will be oblivious to the fact that they were the ones who protested against Guru Sahibs saroop going into a school hall which had no previous parties, alcohol and meat etc...., but said it was not pavitar enough and there was not enough suchamm for mahraj, and here they are going ahead with a camp that is to be carried out in a site which is alot worse than a school!!

Oh well, i guess its ok, cos they are the majority and have the say for the panth!

Mandip singh I dont think that was anything to do with camp organisers at all. Anyway with regards to sucham and satkar of mahraaj the organisers spend so much time setting up everything cleaning everything down, bringing new beds for mahraaj sukhasa a parahdhaar stays with mahraaj through out the camp (24 hours) and its an inspiration to all. Although I dont know enough about the school thing I do know Sikhi Camp sevadaars do all that is possible to insure no bedbi is done. If you had been you would know. :)

Guroo sahib Kirpa karan and keep sevadaars in chardi kala

Oh thats alright - im not sure i want my AS results this year

loool same here

but the problem is at my school we gotta sign up for the next year at the same time

but then doesnt the dates mean all college students wont be there? because most people gotta sign up for uni or clearing etc