Nihangs & Coke

Temporary

ooo coke and milk? yummmyyy ...tried it when i was in highschool...we were bored and it was tooo HOT here! oh those summer days without parents at home :D

nywyz i have tried SODA and Milk in punjab..and that was long ago...when they used to have that "golly walla Batttaaa" lol(excuse me spellz)

i dont know if they still do that thre...but i know it was a very popular drink...also Rohaffza or something lol(i liked soda nd milk better)

what do u know..summers almost back...so i should go buy sme coke(gives a great color (and taste) to milk :wubc: )

sprite and 7up all the way(OJ nd waters the BEST THOUGH)

i guess, this summer, we should all just experiment with all different kinds of drinks(oyi..im not talking about toxic/alc etc stuff :rolleyes: ) mixed in milk...and see who ends up in the hospital :p or comes up with a wonderful yummmmmmyyy summer drink!

cool picture btw :)

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If u end up in hospital I'll give kaur_khalistani_lioness my new recipe to a yummy milky juicy fizzy summer drink (even tho the summer here is depressingly winterish)

coke haters - :6 :6 :6 :6 :6 WOTS WRONG WIV U!!! Lolz joke the nihang singhs seem to like it tho :)

ahh u see thts the problem once u get addicted and suddenly realize u start hating it - im limited to nothing more than one can a week (since when do ppl drink 3 cans a day (no wonder peacemakers neva serious))

i love coke... :p

yesterday i went through liek 3 plus a few 7up's :6