Maharaja Ranjit Singh

mandeep99

if not the greatest leaders truly one of the greatest sikh leaders since the gurus time. Was a leader who led the sikhs to having their own homeland and led his ppl to building a sikh empire, revenged the pathans for the crimes they had commited against sikhs and treated everyone in the punjab with respect and equality.

Is the sikh community today in desperate need for another leader like maharaja ranjit singh. This time to fight corruption and to guide the community for justice.

Well i certanly think so.. especially with all this talk about Khalistan going around. In the condition the sikh youth are in now, running khalistan isnt going to be an easy task. We wud need sum1 like maharaja ranjit singh to take some kind of learship role.. but finding someone like him is preety hard. I mean the man never gave anyone the death penalty no matter how severe the crime, people now adays jump straight to anger when there's a problem an wanna fight/kill someone.

P.S. Im not pro or con khalistan.. im jus simply stating my opinion