Man U

caveman

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

these games always look fixed lol...funny how they go to extra time, penalties, then sudden death....fun to watch tho, hahahaha ronaldo i hate him hahahaha i never knew his accent was so freshified lol

bichara terry i felt bad for him :(

but united all the way lol! (they need to get rid of surma boy ronaldo tho, did i mention that i hate him...?)

OMG....Chelsea have sacked Avram Grant...he got them 2nd in the premiership and to the final of Champions league and he still gets sacked...Chelsea are well dumb!!

He might have got "sacked" because the way he handled the media. Also Chelsea fans weren't too fond on him. Or maybe he got sacked because Mourinho might comeback next season or the near future. Right now, the rumour has it that Frank Rijkaard is going to manage Chelsea next season.

Read this: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport...icle1202378.ece

Jose Mourinho is rumoured to coach either FC Barca or Inter Milan next season.

Don't be surprise if Chelsea goes on a fire sale since a lot of players aren't happy of playing for Chelsea and a lot of them want to play for Jose Mourinho for next season. So I except someone like Drogba end up joining Jose Mourinho next season.