More Important Then Khalistan.

Guest amar_jkp

There are a lot of important things that affect us such as our collective lack of Gurbani, our collective lack of adopting the Khalsa jeevan, our collective lack of vichaar and parchaar. I'm sure if each person on this forum focused on just one of these things we could eradicate all our so-called problems. However, most of us race each other to focus on highlighting "the problem" yet don't get down to the basics and eradicate the problem. Reading Gurbani, adopting Rehat, Naam Simran are not hippy actions, they complement all our other necessary actions and would make us invincible as a kaum.

Excellent points. I agree with everything you said Veer jee.

Now days we see too much is going on for khalistan, Like conference , seminars , khalistani songs are released , Celebrating anniversaries of shaheeds etc. But what about the image of sikhs shown in bollywood movies and sikh jokes. Even zee tv programmes has started showing sikh girls marrying hindus in their programmes, All these marriages are shown aas normal things , why no jathbandhis like Khalsa action committe and mann dal dont take any action on this ? What about overseas groups like Sikh federation etc are quiet on this issue , As far i know in U.K these channela are available.

How many of u remember the karan johar movie Kal ho na ho , in this movie they insulted sikhs so much that many of my friends left hall .

I know members of several jathebandhis are registered in this forum , please reply to my question.

yes brother i am agree with u in bollywood movie

but u can't stop marriage sikh girls out of cast

lot of sikh boys doing marriage out of cast

There are a lot of important things that affect us such as our collective lack of Gurbani, our collective lack of adopting the Khalsa jeevan, our collective lack of vichaar and parchaar. I'm sure if each person on this forum focused on just one of these things we could eradicate all our so-called problems. However, most of us race each other to focus on highlighting "the problem" yet don't get down to the basics and eradicate the problem. Reading Gurbani, adopting Rehat, Naam Simran are not hippy actions, they complement all our other necessary actions and would make us invincible as a kaum.

Panthic ekta.

True brotherhood.

One's personal aim should be to take Amrit.

Quality (comprehensible) preaching of our glorious history and Gurbani in gurudware.

Now days we see too much is going on for khalistan, Like conference , seminars , khalistani songs are released , Celebrating anniversaries of shaheeds etc. But what about the image of sikhs shown in bollywood movies and sikh jokes. Even zee tv programmes has started showing sikh girls marrying hindus in their programmes, All these marriages are shown aas normal things , why no jathbandhis like Khalsa action committe and mann dal dont take any action on this ? What about overseas groups like Sikh federation etc are quiet on this issue , As far i know in U.K these channela are available.

How many of u remember the karan johar movie Kal ho na ho , in this movie they insulted sikhs so much that many of my friends left hall .

I know members of several jathebandhis are registered in this forum , please reply to my question.

wjkk wjkf

yaar this is not all there fault who make sikh jokes and all. what abt us? they are making us jokes and we have all these jokes in our cell phones and all. we Sikhs send these jokes to each other why? we need to stop sikhs first only then we will be ablre to stop these junk ppl who are showning us as jokes.

for sikh girls marrying hindus: few years back it was noty like this ( i mean on large scale like it is today ) Sisters listen to their brothers and daughters listen to their parents when they stop them from going in a wrong directions but these days no parents get mad at their daughters for going too much into these wrong people. we are faulties my brother for changing our system. hun bhut aukha ho gaya a kisay nu sahi rah dikhana.

wjkk wjkf