More Important Then Khalistan.

Guest amar_jkp

Guest amar_jkp

Now days we see too much is going on for khalistan, Like conference , seminars , khalistani songs are released , Celebrating anniversaries of shaheeds etc. But what about the image of sikhs shown in bollywood movies and sikh jokes. Even zee tv programmes has started showing sikh girls marrying hindus in their programmes, All these marriages are shown aas normal things , why no jathbandhis like Khalsa action committe and mann dal dont take any action on this ? What about overseas groups like Sikh federation etc are quiet on this issue , As far i know in U.K these channela are available.

How many of u remember the karan johar movie Kal ho na ho , in this movie they insulted sikhs so much that many of my friends left hall .

I know members of several jathebandhis are registered in this forum , please reply to my question.

Guest amar_jkp

This is not only about sikhs girls marrying hindus . Why no sikh group says anything about showing sikhs as jokers in hindi movies. We should ban all these channels and movies in punjab.

I think we should ban hindi in punjab then these hindustanis will realise what we are and wecan do.

Same type of spirit is needed that was showm during dera problem.

There are a lot of important things that affect us such as our collective lack of Gurbani, our collective lack of adopting the Khalsa jeevan, our collective lack of vichaar and parchaar. I’m sure if each person on this forum focused on just one of these things we could eradicate all our so-called problems. However, most of us race each other to focus on highlighting “the problem” yet don’t get down to the basics and eradicate the problem. Reading Gurbani, adopting Rehat, Naam Simran are not hippy actions, they complement all our other necessary actions and would make us invincible as a kaum.

This is not only about sikhs girls marrying hindus . Why no sikh group says anything about showing sikhs as jokers in hindi movies. We should ban all these channels and movies in punjab.

I think we should ban hindi in punjab then these hindustanis will realise what we are and wecan do.

Same type of spirit is needed that was showm during dera problem.

True

I don't know how Sikhs parent accept a Sikh girl marrying a Hindu let alone accept they go searching one themselves. I can go as far saying that Sikh parents would even prefer a Hindu than a mona Sikh (let alone a Keshdhari or Amritdhari).

When Sikh girls elope with Muslims they go screaming in gurdwaras but when Sikh girls elope with Hindus, their parents go and get them married in gurdwaras. I can bet that more girls have been converted to Hinduism by their own Sikh parents, than muslims have forcibully converted.

We need to wake up.

That particular mentality is that Hindu and Sikhs are the same in Punjab which is propogated by Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh.

I recall a facebook group by a Singh I know called Stop our Sikh sister being converted ,which exposed what your on about ie:Hindu marraiges The main issue in the group and how our Girls and community think its okay to marry Hindus

lol oh him, Challu Chani, he reminds me of u, similar paranoid views against hindus lol

I recall a facebook group by a Singh I know called Stop our Sikh sister being converted ,which exposed what your on about ie:Hindu marraiges The main issue in the group and how our Girls and community think its okay to marry Hindus

lol oh him, Challu Chani, he reminds me of u, similar paranoid views against hindus lol

Yes Challuu - well the truth is the truth on the group

There are a lot of important things that affect us such as our collective lack of Gurbani, our collective lack of adopting the Khalsa jeevan, our collective lack of vichaar and parchaar. I’m sure if each person on this forum focused on just one of these things we could eradicate all our so-called problems. However, most of us race each other to focus on highlighting “the problem” yet don’t get down to the basics and eradicate the problem. Reading Gurbani, adopting Rehat, Naam Simran are not hippy actions, they complement all our other necessary actions and would make us invincible as a kaum.

You always have important points. We can learn so much from you :)

hindi movies wouldn't be a problem if people stopped watching them.

hindi movies are easy to avoid. we give them credibility when punjab theaters are full of sardars watching this nonsense.

as long as sikhs watch these movies, they will be played in punjabi theaters. as long as sikhs watch these tv serials, with sikh girls marrying hindus, they will keep running them....

and i have to agree with sunnybondsingh. more sikh girls have married into hindu families and basically been converted to hinduism than sikh girls marrying muslims, by far.

peace.