grouse mountain commercial

Jassika

wow...that's kinda cool..

hey did anyone from surrey hear about that new community art project thing they're doing here? they're gonna make a new mosaic thing with pieces of broken tiles on some pathway in some park close to surrey place mall.

and its going to somehow using the tiles show faces of people of the dominant cultures in Surrey, which apparently are: Caucasian, Chinese, Filipino, North African, Korean, Hindi, and Pakistani.

wacko.gif

if it's a pathway........

on the ground..............

please don't encourage them to include gursikhs..........

who could live with the paap of letting countless people step on the drawing of a gursikh.......

when it should be the other way around............. that my head may be where the gursikh's pathway is.........

if it's a pathway........

on the ground..............

please don't encourage them to include gursikhs..........

who could live with the paap of letting countless people step on the drawing of a gursikh.......

when it should be the other way around............. that my head may be where the gursikh's pathway is.........

pray.gif

oh that park is right behind my school. hmm we shouldnt be walking on any other cultures either though so that whole idea is wrong. are u sure this cant be on a wall at the park? :T: