Mkhalsa...

theturbanator

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to sidetrack the current 'debate' (by the way, German cars can't be beaten Mr Singh!!), but I have a bone to pick with the moderators over a certain issue.

We recently had a thread where a guy called Kamalroop was spoken about at length. A lot of allegations were made about him, one of which was by MKhalsa about an apparent stalking of a girl. The thread in question got locked after someone levelled the same allegation at MKhalsa. I personally find this hypocritical - I took a neutral point of view abt Kamalroop because a lot of what he said is the kind of stuff that all Nihangs come out with, and this stuff abt him stalking girls was unsubstantiated. But I don't like this method of one rule for them (eg Nihangs) and an another rule for us. We should judge ourselves by a more rigid yardstick than we judge others.

Just my thoughts, and hope I haven't upset anyone too much.

Also, if I got my facts wrong and the mods were to correct me then fair enough - I'm only human and we all make mistakes.

Bhull Chuk Maaf

MOD-1 Note : Pajee/Phanejee I closed that thread because we got several "Report the Posts" emails from our forum members and they want that thread to be deleted/close. Four members voice VERSUS yours.. I think i will go with majority here.

Guest balwinderkaur

that lexie looks swell turbanator bhajee. thanks for posting it . gosh now for some good kind hearted generous soul to buy that for me .................*sigh* rolleyes.gif