Help

Waheguru ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

im in the last week of finishing my IT couse at coll everything was on track and all goin wel when i decided to fix up my site which i made on sikhi and couldn't find it but when i located it, i couldnt open it the file because it became corrupted. it took me 2 weeks to get everyhing all nice n i put allot of effort in :( and its die ona Monday so i just wondered if any of the sangat could help me in anyway i would be grateful thank you

Waheguru ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

that happened to me once an i had to do it agen but i t was only a few pages, but my friend lost all of his website, but luckily he had all the information on word documents so it wasnt too bad, basically we had to do it all over agen... what kind of help u lookin for khaalsaa jee?

that happened to me once an i had to do it agen but i t was only a few pages, but my friend lost all of his website, but luckily he had all the information on word documents so it wasnt too bad, basically we had to do it all over agen... what kind of help u lookin for khaalsaa jee?

thanks for da replies jiooooos, any help will do Hau Apraadhi presumably the one which will help get it dun by mionday lol... na any help i will be apprecioated