Ear Help

Guest _miss_kaur_

i find that doin the first laar but not covering ur ears and so forth is really comfy as the first laar is used as a cushion init but the tym im finished with my dastaar it becomes extreamly loose and with every time i blink mmy dastaar shifts backwards, so the tym coll is dun n dusted i av like a rasta flex goin on! so i changed the forst laar to cover my eraes to mek ma dastaar more sturdy, ye sure ur ears cane for a coupla weeks but ur ears become used to da pain n de become militant :D so yerrr hoped da helped

• 7 years later...
Guest Dilraj Singh

I have experienced the same problem, actually the scaring that we get is called Keloid scaring.

Keloid scaring happens as a result of the friction on the skin from the pagg. It is actually a result of the skin repeatedly healing.

Try speaking to your Doctor and ask for Dermostrips or similar silicone gel sheets. It really help as it reduces frictiom and also repairs the ear at the same time!

The sheet come in a square sticky back type set cut it to fit the area, clean the area and stick it on! Very simple to use and also very effectiv!