Kirpan

Guest Khalsa!

Guest Khalsa!

WJKK WJKF

Could someone please find me the writing where it says its ok 2 wear a Kirpan. I think its the OFFENSIVE WEAPONS ACT 1996 or sumething like that? I really need this urgently!! Thanx 2 all!

AKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!

Offensive Weapons act states exemptions are Sikh article of Faith, Kirpaan.

b)the kirpan is recognised as being lawful in the UK, under the Offensive Weapons Act 1996. It is recognised by police authorities and home office, and is permitted in the Houses of Parliament and UK Courts.

c) the kirpan can be worn or adapted to satisfy reasonable health and safety criteria.

d) the kirpan is not merely 'symbolic'.

e) the kirpan is not a 'knife', a 'weapon' or an instrument of 'violence'; as widely misunderstood in England. The kirpan is a sacred instrument of Sikh life, and is treated and used with great spiritual care.

If you have a specific problem contact Dass via email: s.ravjeet[at]gmail.com

wjkk wjkf

why u need written????

when our father shri guru gobind singh ji has asked us to wear kirpan, as he did him self...

then why do we bother about any law or act to confirm???? these laws and acts are no why near to guru ji's words....

wjkk wjkf

WJKK WJKF

Could someone please find me the writing where it says its ok 2 wear a Kirpan. I think its the OFFENSIVE WEAPONS ACT 1996 or sumething like that? I really need this urgently!! Thanx 2 all!

AKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!