Windows & Mac

HS.Multani

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh,

Sangat ji daas needs help, i wanted to know what are the basic differences between Windows and Mac?

Thanks for all the help in advance.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki Fateh.

could you be more specific?

Best way to find out is to go to a mac store and play around with it for awhile. From my experience with XP and Mac OS 10.4 (Tiger) the mac is far more reliable, crashes less, when there is a crash it's experienced as an individual program crashing and not the whole OS. It has a more intuitive interface and is generally a more efficient program. XP seems to be more customisable, and has more freeware available (although mac has a good collection too), and is more compatible with various programs (although the main programs have mac versions and for everything else you can install parallels which is like running windows in a window on your mac). Now, mac and windows can be set up to dual boot on your computer so you don't need parallles if you set it up that way.

Having had much experience with both, I far prefer the mac as it just works, unlike windows which has numerous bugs.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh,

Sangat ji daas needs help, i wanted to know what are the basic differences between Windows and Mac?

Thanks for all the help in advance.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki Fateh.

hope this helps: http://www.elliottrothman.com/blog-post/wh...ween-mac-and-pc