Feeling Down And Depressed?

Iamanon

wjkk wjkf

very hard to tell you what to do in this situation as i personally dont know you at all. but yes, i can add to this is that you can try to avoid being alone and spend time in a good company. it cud be ur own family or good friend circle.

you can also devote some of your free time to do any volunteer work and make sure you are dedicated to it.

i had something like similar situation, i started learning baja (harmonuim) and now my baja is my best friend. whenever i feel free or alone, i play with my harmonium and me and my baja, we both sing shabads together. it dont let me feel alone even if i have no one to talk to for hours and hours.... you can try something like that.

hope this helps.

wjkk wjkf

Hello Sangat, I recently have been feeling down and depressed and wanted to know how I could overcome this bad patch in my life? I worry and get down frequently recently which has affected me daily

Can you share what it is in your mind that is getting you down? May also help to know roughly how old you are.

Lots of things in life... I am mid 20's

wjkk wjkf

very hard to tell you what to do in this situation as i personally dont know you at all. but yes, i can add to this is that you can try to avoid being alone and spend time in a good company. it cud be ur own family or good friend circle.

you can also devote some of your free time to do any volunteer work and make sure you are dedicated to it.

i had something like similar situation, i started learning baja (harmonuim) and now my baja is my best friend. whenever i feel free or alone, i play with my harmonium and me and my baja, we both sing shabads together. it dont let me feel alone even if i have no one to talk to for hours and hours.... you can try something like that.

hope this helps.

wjkk wjkf

Hello Sangat, I recently have been feeling down and depressed and wanted to know how I could overcome this bad patch in my life? I worry and get down frequently recently which has affected me daily

Thanks

well..veerji/penji !!

start listening to gurbannii and yh spend sum tyme in a good company as veerji's mentioned above ^^ .

i'll pm u the links to various gurbanni tracks :rolleyes: in a bit !!

waheguru ji ka khalsa...waheguru ji ki fateh :D

Thanks for the help

Try reading Sukhmani Sahib Ji. Maybe divert your focus to the good things in your life, appreciate the little things in your life that someone else may not have. Also, it will be beneficial to physically exert yourself through exercise or something to get those endorphins busy.