Stepoff Haytah's

KEERPA

I added a song to myspace to combat all the morons that think ego and rappin makes you human or "tight"

pepes that talk trash will definitely trip when they visit my page. Ive been called almost everything and thats why Im putting my head out to show retards that Sikhs can make music or anything else that someone who is ignorant might actually like.

Forgive my ego vocals but I am speaking to specific people in this hiphop recording. Im not going to give you any of there info because thats lame. I combat them with peoples support and split second jams. Im kinda doing what Ive always wanted to do. ;)

Check it out if you like hiphop

"StepOff Haytah's"

Check it.

Cool! Are you going to post again on this forum Pritam Singh? :)

?????? depends on how we are as a team on the forum, alot of nonsense (dont get me wrong I post lots of that) but I only do to loosen people up not as a serious post. Some threads here are as little girl as hello kitty.

maybe if people are going to uprize the topics and benefit anyone who visits the forum.

Im in the middle of molting and trying to become a butterfly :) So Ill be more serious but not only :)

Lots of hatah's around everywhere :)