Width Of Dhumalla?

:) )))) Fateh brothers, i was wondering what is the correct width used for a dhummlla i know length can be different depending on the indivuals preferences. Ive seen the dhummlla tieing vids on youtube and the widths seem very short and i recently got a dastar cut from my tailor but the width of it is 1 meter, is this to much??

Veer Ji,

Some people cut their Material in half, so the width iz about mayb half a metre? This makes it look tighter and come out less thicker. Where as mine is about 1 metre width or maybe 2? i fold mine in half so it comes out quite bigish and great for protection!! :D

If you have 1 metre width i suggest folding it in half then tying it like that!! Depends how big and thick you want it really!

Veer Ji,

Some people cut their Material in half, so the width iz about mayb half a metre? This makes it look tighter and come out less thicker. Where as mine is about 1 metre width or maybe 2? i fold mine in half so it comes out quite bigish and great for protection!! :D

If you have 1 metre width i suggest folding it in half then tying it like that!! Depends how big and thick you want it really!

Thankyou for this Paji, Fateh.

come on there must be someone here who ties a dhumalla. im just want to know wot the width of the material used for it is, not the length, the youtube vidz dont state the width.

sum nihang singhs have said to dass, to use all the widht, and not to cut it in half..

it does make your dhamalaa big, but who cares..