I Flipped - What Do I Do?

Guest me

I am a really good person. I'm always calm and if I have something to say I say it gently. I never flip at people. Admittedly I will say a few things back when people say inappropriate things to me but I am never the one to flip. However for the first time I flipped at my friend over nothing. The flip was really bad: 3 other people were involved. It was just before his exam which was an accident and it ruined his birthday celebrations.

I really regret it. I tried apologising but he won't accept. He wants to know why I said all these things which hurt him but how do you explain the logic of a flip. I regret everything I said. I've openly admitted I was wrong and what I did was unacceptable. Its made worse cos after that I wanted to say sorry so I told him he has a nice smile...which he does! But thats made him think I am fake and he didn't take it as me saying I am sorry. He doesn't believe a thing I say. I bonded with him as if he was like my elder brother. I even got him a present and a card. I could not give this to him cos I did not want him to think I was being a pakhandi. The presents lying in my room. He has told me he does not want to be friends with me. I tried saying sorry so many times. I dunno what else to do. I cannot believe this happened. I wish he would just forget and if we could start again but he doesn't even want to know me. :(

lol i dont mean to sound rude but u 2 sound like a couple of girls lolll.. ok with tht out of the way... hmm wht exactly was the flip over?.. did he say sumtn an u jus snaped or was it sumtn he did?.. but hmm in any case lol u cud always goto his house put the gift with teh card sayin im sry infront of his door, ring the bell an runn? loll..if tht doest work.. u call him up an start singing any sad song of ur choice on the other side..hes brown u no he cant say no to tht :lol:

PS.. i no wht im sayn sounds like a joke lol but im seriouss do it =P.. the way u described the problem jus showed me tht u 2 r very close an if ur tht close, u can do stupid/funny stuff like this with him lol

I am a really good person. I'm always calm and if I have something to say I say it gently. I never flip at people. Admittedly I will say a few things back when people say inappropriate things to me but I am never the one to flip. However for the first time I flipped at my friend over nothing. The flip was really bad: 3 other people were involved. It was just before his exam which was an accident and it ruined his birthday celebrations.

I really regret it. I tried apologising but he won't accept. He wants to know why I said all these things which hurt him but how do you explain the logic of a flip. I regret everything I said. I've openly admitted I was wrong and what I did was unacceptable. Its made worse cos after that I wanted to say sorry so I told him he has a nice smile...which he does! But thats made him think I am fake and he didn't take it as me saying I am sorry. He doesn't believe a thing I say. I bonded with him as if he was like my elder brother. I even got him a present and a card. I could not give this to him cos I did not want him to think I was being a pakhandi. The presents lying in my room. He has told me he does not want to be friends with me. I tried saying sorry so many times. I dunno what else to do. I cannot believe this happened. I wish he would just forget and if we could start again but he doesn't even want to know me. :(

are you a girl or a boy?

Guest xPeacex

Dear sis,

Stop saying sorry to him!!!!!...you may think quote you are a 'calm' person, i have never met you so i can not confirm but silent waters run deep.....in my experience of the 'flip'...a person flips over a small things but due to a build up of other things over some time...i don't know what was said but alot of them maybe home truths for 'elder bro' or just a misinterpretation of his character/his family etc on your behalf.....either way as my mamma says to me 'if you tear a cloth you can sew it up but it won't be the same'...sound familiar?!!...ie you can't take back the spoken

you can't explain to him using the 'flip' theory....you will have to fix a time to talk ...without interuption...explain every comment (.... however hurtful....)with your reasonings...if things were said to be callous/to provoke you must admit....even if they had no foundation you stil need to explain why they were said...i.e. were saying things to get back at you for XYZ...this will not bring the best in your character..but all relationships must be based on truth

....word of advice in the future pls do NOT substitute 'i am sorry' for 'you have a beautiful SMILE'...hello!!! that wud cause serious confusion...For me personally ...those words suggests you may

hav more than brotherly feelings for him(...i maybe rong)

++..he needs time to think and cool down his hot head...if he is a gud friend as u say he is he will give you opportunity to speak...thats all u want ..chane to explain and then walk away...the next step lies with him....and u may have to accept that

I hope things turn alright in the end xx

Peace and love