Dubai

khalsa ji i have recently finshed my education and am now tryin to find a job, i have been looking about looking 2 months in the UK but i havent had any luck, i have been lookin at other countries and have found out that Dubai has many job oppounities 4 me. i just wanna ask how is the relationship between the arab and sikh commuiniy there as i have had many diffrent views from diffrent people. i know many sikhs travel there each year for holiday and enjoy it very much but do the sikh residents have equal oppunity as the arab muslim residents.

p.s is dubai under sharia law, and also can you were the 5K without any problem + practice sikhi without any problems

thanks in advanved.

i watched a recent documentry on dubai and they were talking about how minorities live there. HIndus and sikhs dont have it good. there was a young "sikh" on the documentry who was starting up in business (i thnk)and he spoke about how he gets treated like a second class citizen. so based on that documentry, minorities dont have it good unless they tourists.