1984 Sri Akal Thakat Sahib Katha - Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji (dhandrianwale)

DHAN DHAN SRI MAAN 1008 SANT BABA RANJIT SINGH JEE DHANDRIANWALEY MAHARAAJ :BOW:

i hope lovekhalistan is kush now.

we should only say Maharaaj to Guru Ji not any one person. calling a person Maharaaj is wrong.

You guys jumped on to comment fast. First read between the lines. This guy was tying to be smart with me. He said "1008 Sant"

What does that suppose to mean?

Some people just don't know how to respect our chardi kala wale parcharks. They just read newspapers and believe what they make them to believe. <_<

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

I have no idea why people complaining about quantity on amrit shak? Aren't you people happy about the new edition to our sikh family. If we have new born in our family we all celebrate. Use your head for once.

Example if there is good apple in every 10th then how many good apple you gonna have in 20?

2 right?

So if you have 10 000 apples then how many you gonna have good one?

1000 right

trust me our people getting dumber and dumber in math.

:BOW:

Forward to all contacts.

waheguroo im not sure if your joking or serious but what im saying is that we can't give a human being the title of maharaaj as maharaaj is dhan dhan guru granth sahib ji who is with no weakness or faults.

I agree with you. Maharaaj is only WAHEGURU SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI.

In my previous comment I highlighted "1008 Sant". He was trying to say that too many's sants these day and his number is 1008.

In a way if you look at it there are too many fake sants and few good ones as always.

Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji is one of the best one we have today. In video 3 as he say Some people are complaining why he is doing so much amrit sanchar? Some people don't like to see sikhi growing.

:1singh1: :1singh1: :1singh1: :1singh1: :1singh1:

Which planet are you lot from?

I've seen names like sant isher singh ji maharaaj rare wale, baba nand singh ji maharaaj in newspapers on the internet and in their deras?

Ranjit singh is an follower of baba nand singh and is an "nanaksari sant" (though sometimes he wears blue).

nope, wrong ^

and u thought u were ur smart :rolleyes:

waheguroo im not sure if your joking or serious but what im saying is that we can't give a human being the title of maharaaj as maharaaj is dhan dhan guru granth sahib ji who is with no weakness or faults.

I agree with you. Maharaaj is only WAHEGURU SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI.

In my previous comment I highlighted "1008 Sant". He was trying to say that too many's sants these day and his number is 1008. (ok. it's 108 not 1008)

In a way if you look at it there are too many fake sants and few good ones as always. (true)

Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji is one of the best one we have today. In video 3 as he say Some people are complaining why he is doing so much amrit sanchar? Some people don't like to see sikhi growing.

:1singh1: :1singh1: :1singh1: :1singh1: :1singh1:

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

I have no idea why people complaining about quantity on amrit shak? Aren't you people happy about the new edition to our sikh family. If we have new born in our family we all celebrate. Use your head for once.

Example if there is good apple in every 10th then how many good apple you gonna have in 20?

2 right?

So if you have 10 000 apples then how many you gonna have good one?

1000 right

trust me our people getting dumber and dumber in math.

:BOW:

Forward to all contacts.

Guest shastr

why do we always find something bad to say about a person? why do we always try to find something negative to say about a person, or group of persons?

i dont understand why on earth people are complaining about the number of amrit sanchar? how is this panth supposed to grow with out amrit sanchar? how are we supposed to become sons and daughter of our father without taking his amrit?

how many sikhs do we have in this world today? around 24 million right? so untill that entire 24 million takes amrit, we need all the amrit sanchar we can get.

but lets not all run after numbers, we all need to work on our jeevans as well. i remeber a short story from 1982, baba jarnail singh ji went to do parchar in bombay, and they were going to have amrit sanchar, and the head granthi of the gurdwara came upto baba ji, and said that "oh we have like 575 people ready to take amrit, but baba ji, if you would allow eating meat after taking amrit, i think we can get over 5000 people to take amrit while you are here". and baba ji looked at him and said "we dont care about the 575, or about the 5000, all we need is 1 babbar shere to get the job done"

why do we always find something bad to say about a person? why do we always try to find something negative to say about a person, or group of persons?

i dont understand why on earth people are complaining about the number of amrit sanchar? how is this panth supposed to grow with out amrit sanchar? how are we supposed to become sons and daughter of our father without taking his amrit?

how many sikhs do we have in this world today? around 24 million right? so untill that entire 24 million takes amrit, we need all the amrit sanchar we can get.

but lets not all run after numbers, we all need to work on our jeevans as well. i remeber a short story from 1982, baba jarnail singh ji went to do parchar in bombay, and they were going to have amrit sanchar, and the head granthi of the gurdwara came upto baba ji, and said that "oh we have like 575 people ready to take amrit, but baba ji, if you would allow eating meat after taking amrit, i think we can get over 5000 people to take amrit while you are here". and baba ji looked at him and said "we dont care about the 575, or about the 5000, all we need is 1 babbar shere to get the job done"

Veerji don't depend on Quantity only depend on quality.Guru Gobind Singh Ji took amrit to only 5 persons out of thousand of sangat.He don't want to make no.of Amritdharis,He want to make pure Singh.