Please Help With This Issue

Guest ad

i been working with law firm as receptionist for a year and stduied same time in my final yr degree, after a year when I ask for a full time contract he said u just a casual worker i cant offer you a contract cant afford to. Early on in the first month i was there he talked about me having a contract and how I was soo needed away from study but i managed to do both and wokred really hard for him doing rep stuff at the hopme office central london and going indiain high commision , taking on workload a receptionist never has to do, because he made me.

I legally have oral contract and i worked like part time hrs, he called me CASUAL and said you were called in just when needed!! He is now treating me like **** because i brought up the matter of having a contract.

He has basically lied all year so he wont need to give me any pay rise, i was just kept on thinking im a contract worker.

I have no rights and no contract.

Guest Ur Saviour
i been working with law firm as receptionist for a year and stduied same time in my final yr degree, after a year when I ask for a full time contract he said u just a casual worker i cant offer you a contract cant afford to. Early on in the first month i was there he talked about me having a contract and how I was soo needed away from study but i managed to do both and wokred really hard for him doing rep stuff at the hopme office central london and going indiain high commision , taking on workload a receptionist never has to do, because he made me.

I legally have oral contract and i worked like part time hrs, he called me CASUAL and said you were called in just when needed!! He is now treating me like **** because i brought up the matter of having a contract.

He has basically lied all year so he wont need to give me any pay rise, i was just kept on thinking im a contract worker.

I have no rights and no contract.

LEAVE and NOW u have been there a year and have built up some skills put the skill on ur cv and find another jpb some times legal employers can and DO treat women like crap, oral contracts are only worth the paper they are written on meanin NONE!!!! please leave and find a better job!