Amrit Sanchaar 20/july/2008

JarnailS

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Occation: Amrit Sanchaar

Place: Soho Road Gurdwara Sahib (Guru Nanak Nishkaam Sevak Jatha), Birmingham, UK

Hall No: 4

Date: 20th July' 2008

Time: 09:00 AM

All NON AMRITDHARIS: Please come as Guru Ji is calling you...!!! :) :pray:

All AMRITDHARIS: Have the chulaa of amrit at 13:00 and have darshan of Guru Ji and Panj Piyaare

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

wjkk wjkf

HAANJI, the another one is on 3rd aug 08 as well....

wjkk wjkf

Sat sri akal paji,

Can you please let me know if there is an amrit sanchar happening at soho road gurdwara on the 3rd of august. I really need to know . Thank you .

wjkk wjkf

10am but who so ever wants to take the bless, be there as early as you can to charge your self, listen to bani and keep your mind focused in guru ji's charan.

wjkk wjkf

wjkk wjkf,

Thank you ji, i really appreciate the help. Can you also tell me what time the amrit sanchar would roughly start on the 3rd of august. Thankyou.

wjkk wjkf

to be honest, in general, people see thread more often than a sticky or a calender, so i think whenever anyone has any info about any amrit sanchaar, just make a new thread so that people can see something new, otherwise you wont get an alert message that something new has been added in calender.

wjkk wjkf

could we start a thread - or have a calender where people can post up the latest amrit sanchars = would be a mahaan seva!

wjkk wjkf

wake up amritwela and have full kessi ishnaan in the morning and do 5 bani da nitnem (japji sahib, jaap sahib, twe parshaad swaye patshahi 10, chaupai sahib and full anand sahib- 40 pauriyaan). also do any extra bani that you can do e.g sukhmani sahib ji, asa di vaar etc. then go to gurughar as early as you can and spend sometime in the darbaar listening to kirtan or bani and keeping ur mind focus on the big day and then head towards hall number 4 well before time.

you dont need to have kessi ishnaan again as what you have asked. one kessi ishnaan in amritwela is enough.... make sure you dont put any oil or anything in your kesh wear a dastaar or turban or keski in such a way so that you can lift the top ladd and expose the top part of your head for the panj piyaare to put the amrit in your kess.

this is a kinda issue sometimes when people wear dumala and they have 6-10 lad of cloth on top of their head and find it hard to expose the top part of their head.

hope this helps.

wjkk wjkf

If u you have taken a full ishnan before u go to the gurdwara, do u still have to wash your hair once more when you get there? Please let me know of any pysical aspects which i may need to know . Thank you ji.