Is It Good Move?

ocelot

Sat Sri Akal,

I was thinking of opening a Highly advanced computer institute for only Gursikhs, free of charge, either in near Patiala or Fatehgarh Sahib maybe next year.

But the problem is i am not sure if enough people will join ;(

The courses would be about

1) Operating system (Windows and Linux) , All about its working (not GUI but OS)

2) Reversing (Malware, virus, programs) . It is my specialization Reverse Code Engg and most of my time will be devoted to it.

3) Networking (Security implementation) . A friend has promised to devote time if we get enough students.

But most people had said i will not get any Sikhs willing to learn advanced computers. as people did not want to learn so i will have to close it with spending too much from my pocket with complete disastor.

So is it a too bad idea

Guest shastr

free of charge? lol. trust me bro, there will be people joining from all over. my massi ji lives down the street from fatehgarh sahib and i know it would be a hit. especially if you put it right in front of the "banda singh bahadur college". there should be space available there. you would get all the kids from college. talk to some people local in the areas. see wats goin on. talk to some of the students, see what they think.

Brother,

The problem is that the things i want to teach fellow sikhs the skills that are not even taught in IITs or anywhere else in India.

This is real Research and Development in computer field. I dont want to waste my time teaching sikhs that they can learn anywhere.

But you have got a point, i should ask local people. But i will get Money or Hindu but not Gursikhs and i dont want to waste my time there ;(

Should i try to ask principal of Engg college of fatehgarh sahib?

Regards

Guest shastr

oh plz, are u trying to teach people computer skills or you opening up ur own little sachkhand? wat u gonna put on the door? "gursikhs only"? I wanna see u do it.