Gursikhi Jiwan

gursikh1

Waheguru G ka khalsa

Waheguru G ke Fateh

I belongs to a Hindu (Sharma) family, but i am only amritdhari in my whole family, my name was hitesh sharma and now it changes into Sardar Hitesh Singh, but no one likes it, expect my mother. I dont understand that why peoples are so against me,.,. my soul is same,.,it never changes,.,however i dont care anyone,.,.though they are my parents, bro's. sis's, frnZ., i love my waheguru,.,till the end of my life,.,.,.I share my thought with u gursikhs,.,lets hope u think better then others,.,.,

DOLAN TE RAKHU PRABHU NANAK DE KAR HATH

Waheguru G ka khalsa

Waheguru G ke Fateh

I belongs to a Hindu (Sharma) family, but i am only amritdhari in my whole family, my name was hitesh sharma and now it changes into Sardar Hitesh Singh, but no one likes it, expect my mother. I dont understand that why peoples are so against me,.,. my soul is same,.,it never changes,.,however i dont care anyone,.,.though they are my parents, bro's. sis's, frnZ., i love my waheguru,.,till the end of my life,.,.,.I share my thought with u gursikhs,.,lets hope u think better then others,.,.,

DOLAN TE RAKHU PRABHU NANAK DE KAR HATH

well now you belong to the family of the KHALSA panth! :)

Vaaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa

Vaaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh

I am also from a Hindu Sharma family, and the only Amritdhari Singh in my entire family. Welcome aboard brother :) . Don't worry about your family. It takes time to get used to such a huge and sudden change amongst them. Give them that time. Another thing, your new name will be based on the Hukamnama at your Amrit Sanchar. Please let me know what Hukam you got. The first letter of the first word of the Shabad will be the first letter of your new name. If yours was H, you can continue with Hitesh Singh, otherwise you will have to change it. Mine used to start with R, now it starts with M.

Let me know if you want to talk more. I'd be glad to talk.

with regards

Mehtab Singh

Vaaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa

Vaaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh

I am also from a Hindu Sharma family, and the only Amritdhari Singh in my entire family. Welcome aboard brother :) . Don't worry about your family. It takes time to get used to such a huge and sudden change amongst them. Give them that time. Another thing, your new name will be based on the Hukamnama at your Amrit Sanchar. Please let me know what Hukam you got. The first letter of the first word of the Shabad will be the first letter of your new name. If yours was H, you can continue with Hitesh Singh, otherwise you will have to change it. Mine used to start with R, now it starts with M.

Let me know if you want to talk more. I'd be glad to talk.

with regards

Mehtab Singh

Actually, on that day at Ananadpur sahib i asked PANJ PAYARES about my name they discussed the matter among themselves; firstly they discussed (among themselves) that give him the first word of hukamnana then they told me that u continue ur name as Sardar Hitesh Singh instead Hitesh Sharma, they wrote my name (Sardar Hitesh Singh) on their Reigster,.,