Is Past Always In The Past

Guest _singh_

Guest Singh23
Mod note: Please do a search on the forum, there have been loads of posts concerning these issues.

wjkk wjkf

This is actually to the mod...I understand some topics have been done, repeatedly, but when people come to the....cyber-sangath to get help, don't you think its better if the sangath replies to their specific needs? If this person went to the gurudwara and was not given help because too many people have already been given help, and he was told to go learn from the others... isn't that kind of wrong. Problems like kaam, dating and etc. do tend to crop up alot but these are problems that have been around for a long time and will continue to be around. Just my two cents, but i would like to know from the sangath what they think about this as well...

wjkk wjkf

gurfateh jee, thanks for the post.

I understand where your coming from, but you have to see it from our point of view. 1stly you have to understand people of all ages read posts on this forum, when posts come up regarding maritial personal probelems things will be posted which isnt right. There have been alot of posts when people have given responses to similar problems. Ultimately the best thing to do is to ask older gursikhs for advice, not youth on a forum. however if the topic isnt too personal and the poster really needs help, it will be posted.