Santhiya In Birmingham/sandwell

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji ki Fateh Pahji!!

Long time no darshaaan man...........hope my swwet pahji is in chardi kalah.........

Yeah Ustaad Ji does classes on Thursdays 6pm onwards, i learned my basic uhra/iarah from Them and They are realy good, they have so much pyaar and shardi for Maharaj's bani (as do all gursikhs :) )

The way he teaches you is good cos i picked it up quite quickly.........and tell me tell you.......im proper dumb :BL......also when u go take a copy of the "Bal Updesh" book, you get get a copy from DTF on Soho Road but u will need that book to learn ur basics and Muharni..........

Drop and bell if you need any more advice............

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!

:)

• 2 months later...

Vaaheguroo Jee Ka Khaalsaa Vaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh

I wanted to ask if there santhiya at smethwick is still going on and would they mind if i start now, as the classes have been going for a while and I will joining late, and can someone confirm the times and dates it happens at smethwick please. Also does any one know if there are any classes at Tividale still?

Thank You.

Vaaheguroo Jee Ka Khalasaa Vaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh

Vaaheguroo Jee Ka Khaalsaa Vaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh

I wanted to ask if there santhiya at smethwick is still going on and would they mind if i start now, as the classes have been going for a while and I will joining late, and can someone confirm the times and dates it happens at smethwick please. Also does any one know if there are any classes at Tividale still?

Thank You.

Vaaheguroo Jee Ka Khalasaa Vaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh

6pm on thursdays in smethwick, not sure about tividale.

bhai sahib has just started beginners classes at pleck gurdwara, walsall from 7.15-8pm