Jeeooo- A Beatiful Word

I find the word "jeeoo" very beautiful word. It represents love and respect for a fellow sikh, a fellow insaan.

I have generally observed that punjabi husbands call their wives as "tun" "galll sunn". But to my surprise, there is a very pyara gursikh who stays in a pind near Gurdaspur and he always calls his singhni "jeeeoooo". Once he was feeling very hungry and said "jeeeo tussin mannu gareeb nu roti kado devonge". It sounded so nice. Then he joked in my ear " if i dont say jeeoo, i wont get roti" hahahahahahaha

Words are a very very powerful medium and using proper loving words can make relations a lot better.

I feel it will be great if all sikh husbands start to call their wives "jeeooo" and give them the same respect that they give to fellow gursikhs.

I find the word "jeeoo" very beautiful word. It represents love and respect for a fellow sikh, a fellow insaan.

I have generally observed that punjabi husbands call their wives as "tun" "galll sunn". But to my surprise, there is a very pyara gursikh who stays in a pind near Gurdaspur and he always calls his singhni "jeeeoooo". Once he was feeling very hungry and said "jeeeo tussin mannu gareeb nu roti kado devonge". It sounded so nice. Then he joked in my ear " if i dont say jeeoo, i wont get roti" hahahahahahaha

Words are a very very powerful medium and using proper loving words can make relations a lot better.

I feel it will be great if all sikh husbands start to call their wives "jeeooo" and give them the same respect that they give to fellow gursikhs.

Gurfatehji,

Correct. Every living being wants to be respected. We all must understand that by giving respect to someone, we would be respecting the lord inside that person. If everyone takes to this notion, I think this world would be a better place to live..

Bhai Surinder Singh Jodhpuri's shabad " har jeeoo.. nimaneyan tu maan " is ultimate .. this calls on the lord ... listen to this and you will fall in love with "jeeoo ".

Once a man went to his friends house for dinner. At the table his friend called out to his wife like "darling can we have more water" "honey could you pass that " "sugar pls get some ..." The man impressed asked his friend, you really love your wife. His friend replied "actually i have forgotton her name" hahaha

Once a man went to his friends house for dinner. At the table his friend called out to his wife like "darling can we have more water" "honey could you pass that " "sugar pls get some ..." The man impressed asked his friend, you really love your wife. His friend replied "actually i have forgotton her name" hahaha

Gurfateji,

*REELS WITH LAFFTER* :lol: