Keertan Ringtones

gsingh

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Dear Sadhsangat Ji,

Being bored one day, I figured out how to make my own ringtones. I have a couple keertan ones made. Notice, they can only be about 9-10 seconds long, so that doesn't allow for lots of recording time, but some good naam simran time. I am going to be making more. Please let me know if your phone uses the .MMF format. That is the format I am using to make these ringtones. NOTICE: They include vocals and everything. They sound like a very low quality mp3. I am uploading one that I made. It's Bhai Talvinder Singh Ji @ MD 2004 doing naam simran. You can download a mmf player from the internet. I know that media player will NOT play these. Again, search on the net for a .mmf player. And if you want to know how to send these to your phone, PM me.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

waheguru.mmf

What type of phone do you have? You will have to connect your phone to your computer with a data cable OR create an account with www.tagtag.com where you can access ur account from your WAP on your phone. You upload the ringtone to your tagtag.com account and access it with ur cell phone using the wireless internet. Give me details about your provider and model.