Student Loans

amarjeet singh3

i applied for a student loans before i got my a level results, and it was processed but i didnt send off any evidence so it wasnt confirmed or anything.

now ive got my results and im going to go to another uni and do another course.

do i just have to fill out tht CO1 form thingy? and wa about my evidence of identity, ie passport, do i send tht off wiv the co1 thingy? and wat about a grant, im gona apply for one of those to, i send tht off wiv the CO1 nad passport too?

i was gona ask a question on the studentfinancedriect website thingy, but i cant find the link where it says "ask a question" anymore. nyone know where it is?

thanks

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

im in the same situation.

all u have to do is fill in that form thingy, i think its called co1..... if ur not sure let me know here i'll attach it.

all u do is fill in the details u have chnaged---- so the course and the new fee.

and just send it back to the address....mines in bham in city centre,

DO NOT SEND ur passport. bcuz they've prob checked that b4..... u shud have ur ART i.d..... thats all u need i think, cuz from that they know u've shown evidence,

hope this helps, if not let me know.

VJKK VJKF

p.s. i know this cuz i phoned them up :)