Dummala

Guest _~singh~_

You'll find "Sikh" girls who like cleanshaven haircut guys.

You'll find "Amritdhari Sikh" girls who like guys who wear dumala.

Now tell me, where will you find a SIKH girl who likes this -->> :3singh3:

:3singh3: -----------> :kaur:

:D ^

Why not :gatka-singhni:

or :g:

coz they prefer a Singh wid a Dummala :p ^

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll find "Sikh" girls who like cleanshaven haircut guys.

You'll find "Amritdhari Sikh" girls who like guys who wear dumala.

Now tell me, where will you find a SIKH girl who likes this -->> :3singh3:

when i married my husband he wore that kind of turban and a tied beard, and i wore a bandanna over my hair. :) we have evolved together. for every person there is a correct match. Waheguru will find them for you (or find you for them!). :)

to the thread starter... i think that was supposed to be a joke. i don't think Singhnia only like guys with dumalla (at least not in the US... maybe in the UK things are different. :) )

when i married my husband he wore that kind of turban and a tied beard, and i wore a bandanna over my hair. :) we have evolved together. for every person there is a correct match. Waheguru will find them for you (or find you for them!). :)
Hahahaha! Sis I am just playing. Sikh Sangat doesn't have a matrimonial section yet. When they do, I'll be the first one to post my profile.

to the thread starter... i think that was supposed to be a joke. i don't think Singhnia only like guys with dumalla (at least not in the US... maybe in the UK things are different. :) )

In Canada they sure like dumalla/bana. That's like one of the biggest things for them :rolleyes:

In Canada they sure like dumalla/bana. That's like one of the biggest things for them :rolleyes:

maybe it's a way for like minded sikhs to find each other? for example, if one belongs to a particular jatha, where members tend to dress in a particular way, seeking out a dumalla might be a way to find other members of said jatha? :)

for example, it seems like in the UK, people are very strongly affiliated with specific jathas, sampardae, etc... either that or they're totally clean shaven not interested in sikhi. oh, and i guess some wear turban for "cultural" rather than religious reasons (whatever that means).

they don't seem to have very many sikhs who are just regular sikhs.

i don't know about canada. most of the canadian singhnia i know wear dastaar, but i never asked them if they're jatha or not. :)