Inter Racial Relationships ...........

adina

gur fateh ji !

idk bt it just came to my mind as i was driving home....... that is it really wrong to fall in love with someone from another religion or is it just our parents talking ??? ( u dnt hav same background! wat will u teach the kids? u ll lose your values!)

just needed some feedback ! ( and i m not in a relationship! ) (lol)

just curious abt wat does our youth think?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love knows no boundaries

hanji, love has no boundries. then wait till her dad gets the daang out. i bet that'll show u a coupla boundry lines. lol

but love is a waste of time man. seems like love at first. may keep u up at night, and in a daze through-out the whole day, but when it falls apart, its like u woke up after a long dream. thats when u regret it.

(personal experience)

gur fateh ji !

idk bt it just came to my mind as i was driving home....... that is it really wrong to fall in love with someone from another religion or is it just our parents talking ??? ( u dnt hav same background! wat will u teach the kids? u ll lose your values!)

interracial and interreligious are two completely different things.

no, it is not wrong to marry across races, colours, caste, or social status. sikhi does not divide us in this way.

however, a sikh should marry a sikh for several reasons, most important thing is that Guru ji has said this. besides, what if you marry a hindu and they want to do mundan on your children? or you marry a muslim and they want to circumsise your children. what will you do?

interesting guys ! bt wat if the muslim dude doesnt wanna circumsise your kids and the hindu doesnt wanna do the mundan and then he himself converts to ur religion?

and talking abt boundaries i guess even parents cant knock boundaries in to your head once ur in love rite???????????

interestuing guys ! bt wat if the muslim dude doesnt wanna circumsise your kids and the hindu doesnt wanna do the mundan and then he himself converts to ur religion?

and talking abt boundaries i guess even parents cant knock boundaries in to your head once ur in love rite???????????

it's rare for guys to convert to their wife's religion- usually it's the other way around, i think. but if they want to go for amrit then it would be fine to marry them, as they wouldn't be muslim or hindu (or whatever), but would now be sikh. :)

waheguru works in strange ways, i guess. :)

gur fateh ji !

interracial and interreligious are two completely different things.

no, it is not wrong to marry across races, colours, caste, or social status. sikhi does not divide us in this way.

however, a sikh should marry a sikh for several reasons, most important thing is that Guru ji has said this. besides, what if you marry a hindu and they want to do mundan on your children? or you marry a muslim and they want to circumsise your children. what will you do?

gur fateh ji !

oh im so sorry i messed up ! bhul chuk muaaf karni!

i meant inter religious and inter racial relationships ... :)