Ever been discriminated against 4 being a Sikh?

45 members have voted

1. 1. Ever been discriminated against 4 being a Sikh?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest balwinderkaur
lol, thanks, but if u liv in the uk, u'll no itz tru. all the papers say it, the sun, news of the world, even blair sed himself!

NO WAY ohmy.gifohmy.gif you serious???????????

yea, this is all tru. recently an illegal immigranth wuz drivin, had no rite 2 drive, no licence, car wuznt maintained properly, ran over a boy, nearly killed. n the court sed 2 him o cuz the jails r overcrowded. we'll giv u

2 MONTHS IN JAIL

accompanied with free this n that, its like butlins in prisons nowadays, all this human rights. n then he wuz granted asylum in the country. plus £2000 a week. no tax. everything payed 4 by the council.

y dont they make nu prisons?

n the ones that catch the asylum seekers end up getting 10 years in jail, n hav really poor conditions. the honest get don, n the corrupt 1z get away with it. n wen the home secretary tries 2 do summat about it (like toughen th law) stupid human rights activists say u cant, n even the judges say he cant make these nu rules that can stop 2000 ASYLUM SEEKERS enerting britain every week.

there have been so many but this one event i can never forget...

i live in a kind of racist islamic area, they probably had never seen a girl in guru sahibs roop around the age of 14/15 i got into sikhi and started wearing a dastaar. i could tell the muslim students would never look at me in the same way one hated me so much that he tried to kick me in the head infront of a white female teacher she didn't do a single thing just looked me in the eyes and turned around, thats what upset me the most. i jus sat there infront of the whole class and cried one muslim boy turned to me and said ''stop crying your making us feel bad''.

now i think back i wish i had got up and demanded justice, and not have been so weak and scared, shown that i am infact a true singhni. even though i've had regrets i'm thankful sikhi came into my life i have seen the other side, living a manmukh life is so empty and worthless. after that incident i decided to change and show people what sikhs are capable of....

its time we start acting like saint soldier and stand up for ourselves.

well theres a guy i no. n if ny1 does no him, he goes ST Pauls school, evington leicester. He has taken sikhi n ppl call him "bolishar" (that i dunno y). now nywayz a gora call him "osama bin laden", he has a turban grown kesh etc etc etc.

kids these days jus dont hav respect 4 1 another. especially if the guy hu has jus called u osama went 2 ure primary school n u have known the peron 4 about ure whole life.

shameful

Guest SikhForLife
its time we start acting like saint soldier and stand up for ourselves.

yes def.! the radio shak incident i described earlier .. i should have done something .. but i didnt.. !! :umm: