Nothing New - Police Intervene In Sikh Temple Dispute

SaRpAnCh

Tarlochan Singh Sahota, 70, the gurdwara’s general secretary, said: “They won’t even say hello to me.

“When we can’t have cohesion within our own community how can we play our part in the community at large?” Mr Sahota, of Totteridge Lane, said: “We have to put our own house right first.”

But Mr Seehra said he was committed to cohesion and said talk of divisions in the community were rubbish.

Mr Seehra, of West Wycombe Road, said of the trustees: “There is definitely friction, the police have been involved.

“They are the troublemakers – they have started the problem.”

lolzzzzz politics all around

guys this is my local gurdwara sahib ji

and it reelly sikknes me when there arefights on stage, even lsat week they startin adding jai sant maharaj ki jai in the ardas, wot kind of hindu fied rubbish is thizz?

whe are the respc for guru granth sahib campaign wen u need themm most.

RUSTEES at Wycombe’s only Sikh temple are locked in a major dispute that has led to police intervention and a High Court case. A war of words has erupted between the four trustees of the town’s Gurdwara in Brook Street, with two facing off against two.

Its president, Sarup Singh Seehra, is taking legal action over a dispute about its ownership – and has called in police over alleged disturbances at prayer meetings.

wot can we as the youth of hi wyc do about htis>>>???

any youth had edxperience in your areas, these sant believers need to be sorted out/!!!