[need Help] Airplanes And Kirpan

taksaalisingh

Another thing i'd just like to add.

If your Kirpan is taken off you, keep it on during the journey to the airport, and when they check your bags then take it off! And if you haven't got ur Kirpan with you, you must not eat or drink while you are without your Kakkar!! Some people also do Jap Ji Sahib when they get their Kirpan back!

If your Kirpan is taken off you, keep it on during the journey to the airport, and when they check your bags then take it off! And if you haven't got ur Kirpan with you, you must not eat or drink while you are without your Kakkar!! Some people also do Jap Ji Sahib when they get their Kirpan back!

Not eat or drink for 30 odd hours it takes to get to India from here !!!!

Not eat or drink for 30 odd hours it takes to get to India from here !!!!

Hunji Veer Ji, but if there taking away 1 of our Kakkar's (a limb!!) how could we even think of eating or drinking?

well the best thing to do is have a mini kirpan... no other option left......no airlines ll allow to carry nihangs kirpans with them that to for a long journey.........

Well above i have seen few of friends were saying that their relatives and known one sometimes allowed to carry kirpans i guess its because they are travelling from india to other countries sometimes security staff in india do allow kirpans to be carried over only by sikhs as indians know that Sikhs are gonna agrue with them if they are told to put their kirpans down( i used term some)....... but m sure it never happened when u are coming from abroad to india they ll never allow ny such thing

and one can compromise with the situation its not like that ki if we dont wear kirpans for a specific time that to because of a true reason ....gonna hurt our religios sentiments .....

Rest all depends on Nihangs n Airlines in which they are travelling.

Guru Fateh

but m sure it never happened when u are coming from abroad to india they ll never allow ny such thing

vaheguroo ji ka khalsa vaheguroo ji ke fateh

we was travling from england to india and they let us

it was gorai security

all u have to do is explain to them, then all will be fine

vvaheguroo ji ka khalsa vaheguroo ji ke fateh