Tips for when taking Amrit

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest balwinderkaur
-Amrit bata will go around, drink as much as you like!

hehehehe this reminds me of my experience taking amrit....the panj pyaara made me drink sooo much...

one sip from me...panj pyara goes...pyario drink more drink more and the baata is pushed towards my face so much so amrit went up my nose as well tongue.gif *sighz what wonderful memories....the BEST moments of one's life*

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

I remember that we were instructed to keep our eyes focused on the ‘Amrit Bata’. I also remember that I recited the Panj Banian in my mind along with Panj Piyare…..it was amazing that I did not forget a single line even though I normally do (jaap sahib) when I am reciting along with CD.

After the Amrit Sanchaar, I was given Siropa (full chunni size), that I can’t let go off even though it is faded so much. I always do my ‘Nitnem’ with that Siropa on my head.

Prabhjot Kaur

Guest balwinderkaur
can ny1 answer ma question plz, can ny1 say y u cant wash it off until 24 hours, aint that kinda superstitious, or does it say in rehat (bhol chukke muaff karo)

fateh!

based on my pea-sized knowledge, i dont think rehat maryada says anything about washing it off... i guess its a personal choice whether someone wanna wash it off or keep it on...if im wrong please correct me

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

i loved my amrit sanchaar

it was the best

lol

when the bata was passes around to drink i did the opposite of balwinder kaur bhenji

i took the bata and kept on drinking and i never gave it back, i was ready to finish it all, but lucky for the others, the panj told me to stop and took the bata from me

:( :umm: :D

bhula chuka maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Guest balwinderkaur
Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

it was the best

lol

when the bata was passes around to drink i did the opposite of balwinder kaur bhenji

i took the bata and kept on drinking and i never gave it back, i was ready to finish it all, but lucky for the others, the panj told me to stop and took the bata from me

:D :umm: :D

bhula chuka maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

heeeheeeheee i drank little cuz i just don't drink much......but haha it was good either ways....its a pleasant memory to keep for all time :(

you're welcome kandola jee. :wub:

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

it was the best

lol

:D :umm: :D

bhula chuka maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

:( :wub: :D

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!