Need To Show Respect To Srm

KCF was an army of freedom fighters and not some jatha/ samprada. Infact sukha jinda were clean shaven when the sent general vaidya to hell. Just shows how amazing this Bachittar Natak(worldly drama is). All the kattar rehitvaan people could not do what Bhai Beant Singh and Sukha Jinda did.

I did my studies in Delhi and I generally observed that a keshadhari pattkii wearing person kharrkaaaing tallis in mandirr and attending jagraataas is considered better than a mona punjabi who has killed a panth's enemy.

Majority of KCF Singhs were students at the Taksal, Harjinder Singh Jinda was close to Sant Jarnail Singh from the days he was a student at Khalsa College, both Jinda Sukha, were as you would say "Taksali Singhs" and very close to Baba Thakur Singh during the armed movement.

Thanks for this great information. But I guess u will agree there were simple sikhs following SRM giving shaheedis too.

Give it a rest mate, the brilliant srm, the main supporters being sikh missionary that dont even follow all of it, have there been any shaheeds from them? oor do they just chat crap and not do anything?

KCF was an army of freedom fighters and not some jatha/ samprada. Infact sukha jinda were clean shaven when the sent general vaidya to hell. Just shows how amazing this Bachittar Natak(worldly drama is). All the kattar rehitvaan people could not do what Bhai Beant Singh and Sukha Jinda did.

I did my studies in Delhi and I generally observed that a keshadhari pattkii wearing person kharrkaaaing tallis in mandirr and attending jagraataas is considered better than a mona punjabi who has killed a panth's enemy.

Majority of KCF Singhs were students at the Taksal, Harjinder Singh Jinda was close to Sant Jarnail Singh from the days he was a student at Khalsa College, both Jinda Sukha, were as you would say "Taksali Singhs" and very close to Baba Thakur Singh during the armed movement.

Thanks for this great information. But I guess u will agree there were simple sikhs following SRM giving shaheedis too.

The SRM is the absolute minimum with dodgy bits in, the singhs who gave shaheedia did more than this minimum and follwed stricter rehat.

sangat ji can anyone please clear me what the SRM is?? am bit confuse in it

and as u discussing am also not belongs to any jatha ..but have close circle wid SINGHS FROM AKJ,TAKSAL,3HO and others jathas... :D