Gurughar Raided In Belgium!

xHarinder_singh

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/3615305.cms

BRUSSELS: The Belgian police have arrested 15 human traffickers and 200 illegal immigrants from India, mainly from Punjab, EuAsiaNews reported Su

nday.

According to the Belgian media, police on Saturday raided houses as well as a gurdwara in Brussels and in Vilvoorde and Tubize municipalities near the capital.

The arrested immigrants were living in safe houses, which were being used as places of hiding for illegal immigrants. In one house in Brussels, 24 people were packed in one room, Flanders radio and television (VRT) reported.

A network of human traffickers is believed to have been operating in Belgium for the past one year and a half. Hundreds of illegal immigrants from India have allegedly been smuggled through Belgium into Britain, VRT said.

Investigation into the network started after two human traffickers operating from India were arrested.

Illegal immigrants are willing to pay up to $6,500 to the smugglers to be transported into European countries.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly for the first time a nagar kirtan was taking place that day....

But it is normal.. Here in belgium illegal Punjabi mundas (group of 10-15) live in each gurdwara (there are 5 gurughars)..

i have seen 1000s of munde pass from belgium to uk..

they slept here in rooms with 60-70 persons (room of 30-40m²)... sometimes they were kicked from that room and slept many cold nights in parks and stuff

this began like 1.5 year ago... now it has calmed a bit tho..

but maybe its just because that room of theirs isnt in our neighbourhood.. they actually went to a further place now.. so i dont know abt them..

but i dont think its bad that gurughars let monas in...

i mean anyone can go and have shelter in a gurdwara.

Sadly for the first time a nagar kirtan was taking place that day....

But it is normal.. Here in belgium illegal Punjabi mundas (group of 10-15) live in each gurdwara (there are 5 gurughars)..

i have seen 1000s of munde pass from belgium to uk..

they slept here in rooms with 60-70 persons (room of 30-40m²)... sometimes they were kicked from that room and slept many cold nights in parks and stuff

this began like 1.5 year ago... now it has calmed a bit tho..

but maybe its just because that room of theirs isnt in our neighbourhood.. they actually went to a further place now.. so i dont know abt them..

but i dont think its bad that gurughars let monas in...

i mean anyone can go and have shelter in a gurdwara.

Does not all this illegal activity happening at Gurughar ruin the Khalistan movement ? The goraas are very particular about ethics wheras we seem to be more concerned about kattar rehit.

Dint Guru Nanak Dev Jee Say " truth is important but truthful living is more important".

I guess we have RSS in Belgium informing police to raid Gurughars...........

Brother,

This is so normal and common here...

Due to gurughar fights police entered the same gurughar many times...

To get sikhs name in belgium stigmatized, the indian embassy arranges fights in gurughars and put their own persons in committees and stuff

police sealed this gurughar once

so many things happen here...

Brother,

This is so normal and common here...

Due to gurughar fights police entered the same gurughar many times...

To get sikhs name in belgium stigmatized, the indian embassy arranges fights in gurughars and put their own persons in committees and stuff

police sealed this gurughar once

so many things happen here...

Veer, this is CHANAKYA NITI. I read a bit of chanakya niti recently and it is very powerful. Only a Khalsa(jagat jot japai nis basur) is capable of catching the chanakya nitis and punishing the agents.... someone like Baba Jarnail Singh Bhindrawale

Hanji

Ur right, CHANAKYA NITI, very powerfull...

I want to read more on it..

Any suggestions?

Just google, u shud get the english version. The hindi version is pretty easily available in India. Most of my hindu batchmates in college had almost memorized the chanakya niti as it helped them to play inter-hostel politics. Hindu politics is based on chanakya niti at inter-hostel, inter-college, district, state and national level.

As sikhs, we have got the supreme gift of Gurmat Naam, all chanakya nitis fail in front of an abhiyaasi of Gurmat Naam. A gurmukh is the MOST BHOLLAA and the MOST SIYAANAAA, hahahaha.

Dhan Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Jee Maharaj Jeee.

Only Trust Guru Sahib, thats what the present sikh generation needs to do.

And sunnybondsingh, forgive me for that ghattiya post of mine. U seem to be a young honest straight forward boy. I am a servant of people like you.