Where Is Teh Nearest Gudwara From Lesta City Centre

sherlsurj

futeh all,.

wondering if anyone can help me. im starting work in leicester city centre (i wont say whereabouts lol) in december and i was wondering if there were any gudwareh near by?i havent got a clue where the nearest one is. im right near the uni and wud wanna go during my lunch or b4 work etc. can anyone help?

tc god bless

futeh all,.

wondering if anyone can help me. im starting work in leicester city centre (i wont say whereabouts lol) in december and i was wondering if there were any gudwareh near by?i havent got a clue where the nearest one is. im right near the uni and wud wanna go during my lunch or b4 work etc. can anyone help?

tc god bless

gurfateh ji

Guru Tegh Bhadur Gurdwara, East Park Road is only 15minutes away from the center on bus

or theres Gimpsy Lane Gurdwara (the name of the gurdwara isnt coming to mind at the moment) which is about 30minutes away from the center.

the sangat at East Park Road is amazing, if you work weekends to try attend the sunday night simran programs... :D

if you need more information just PM and will try and help.

gurfateh jeo

futeh all,.

tc god bless

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ke fatehh

Closest one like it says above is Guru Nanak Gurdwara, the address is 9 Holy Bones, next to the church.

From the clock tower in the city centre (5 - 7 mins walking distance):

Walk up the High Street (the road McDonalds/Highcross is on), once at the top of the road cross the 'bridge' and the end of the bridge turn right, walk past the church and the Gurughar is on the left next to the Fireplace shop.

Hope that helps... Also at Guru Tegh Bahadur Gurdwara (106 East Park Road) Friday Youth Nights at 6:30pm til 8.30pm.. they are toooo good and not to be missed... just what you need after working in Kaljug :p

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ke fatehh

Holy Bones!!!!!!!!!!

Long time since I was there when I did my undergrad in Leicester - Used to be able to spot the Nishan Sahib from the train station - its about 20min fast walking from there. Easiest thing to do is spot a Singh and ask him - not hard in Leicester.

I remember thinking that all Nishan Sahibs should be like that - towering high over cities (local aerospace rules accounted for of course!).

Waheguru Ji

Welcome to Leicester Paji :)

It's off High Street, walking distance from the Highcross Shopping Centre (Previously known as Shires)

Guru Nanak Gurdwara, 9 Holy Bones | Leicester | LE1 4LJ

If you need Anything, please email Sangat@LeicesterSikhs.com

Youth/Students Nights are held every Fridays 7pm to 9pm at Guru Tegh Bahadar Gurdwara, 106 East Park Road, which is on the other side of the City Centre.

De Montfort University (Sikh Soc) is walking distance from GNG, too... email:

SikhSoc@LeicesterSikhs.com if you need any info on Sikh Society etc..

Wjkk Wjkfateh :)