Jap Ji Sahib Paath...help

what is the earlyest time you can do jap ji sahib?

alsso because I sleep quite latee nowadays e.g 2 or 1 could I do jap ji sahib then?

In realtion to this how can I make myself get up early and do paath?

I want to learn jaap sahib but i find it very difficult because I know how to read punjabi but not very well and I do have an english gutka but still i find it difficult.

because I used to wake up and do my paath but its been a year now and I just cant wake up which iss really silly but I want to make that my new years resolution because I just feel very bad about this and the time where I have to wake up is like 9 whereas before I had to wake up at 7 in skool so I dont see why Im being like this im finding it very fustrating.

Help!

:)

u can do jap ji sahib at any time u want. but u cant do it after u do rehraas, untill the next day. so suppose u do rehraas at 7 pm. u cant do any more jap ji sahibs untill 12.00 that night, which would make it the next day.

but yea, u can do jap ji sahib when ever, where ever.

u can do jap ji sahib at any time u want. but u cant do it after u do rehraas, untill the next day. so suppose u do rehraas at 7 pm. u cant do any more jap ji sahibs untill 12.00 that night, which would make it the next day.

but yea, u can do jap ji sahib when ever, where ever.

japji sahib can be done at any time you want, but must be done first thing in morning. after that do as much as you can. not sure where veer got info on cant be done after 7pm, i never coem across that before.

thanks guys :D ...yeah iv never heard of that either but i suppose its good that u told me cos i do my rehraas between 6-7.ok so say if i did my paath at 1am then would i need to bath again just before i do my paath or if i already have like at 10 or 11 but then i dont go to sleep inbetween the time.

Where did u get this from?

there is to be no jap ji sahibs to be done after rehraas. i just used 7pm as an example, but watever time a person may do their rehraas, there is to be no more jap jis sahibs untill next day. this is wat mahapursh's will tell u. ask them. daas got this info from giani thakur singh ji, who have spent half their life in sant jarnail singhs ji's jatha........

daas got this info from giani thakur singh ji, who have spent half their life in sant jarnail singhs ji's jatha........

I think you misunderstood what they were saying. E.g when they asked the sangat to try and do 25 Jap Ji Sahib paaths a day, they said you can do some during the day, some during the night. They also give examples of Mahapursh who used to do Jap ji sahibs throughout the day/night.

i dont wanna argue over this. sant jarnail singh ji used to do 151 jap ji sahibs in 1 day, and all of them before rehraas. when u do jap ji sahib abiyaas, you start at 1 am, hence u have all day to do them. there are some things in life where u cant read about them in books, or u cant find them in any other historic artifact or anything, but them come from antarjamta of sants, and mahanpush's. they come from singhs who have done kamaai all their lives. and this is one of those things. im not trying to tell anybody how to do their nitnem. this was just something i was told, so i thought i would spread the wealth.

if anybody has contacts with giani ji, they can feel free to ask them.

if i knew this would have caused so much confusion, i would have never posted it, but yea, sorry for offending anybody.