Turna Dal Nihangs

If one listens to katha of Sant Gurbachan Singh Jee, everything is found in there. Please take some time out and enjoy the immense gyaan. In katha i have heard them say eating maas is wrong.

If you read my post it was written to Baba Bidhi Chand Dal, it was Benti/Hukam. I will find out when, stop trying to be clever, i cant be bothered with your debates.

Please if you can find out asap, that would be great veerji. Many thanks.

If one listens to katha of Sant Gurbachan Singh Jee, everything is found in there. Please take some time out and enjoy the immense gyaan. In katha i have heard them say eating maas is wrong.

When did i say eating maas is right? I think you need to read what i said instead of acuusing me, and i agree Sant Ji was pooran Brahmgiani with immense gyaan as i have listened to his katha, and read many pustaks he has written.

I am talking about Jhatka and Sukha!! not about eating maas. Again he did not say anything against Dal Panth Maryada, if he did prove it!

I have many sakhiyan of them being close with Dal Panth, never once did they disrespect Dal Panth maryada but held upmost respect for Dal Panth, the same can be said for all Taksaal's mahapurkhs including Sant Kartaar Singh and Sant Jarnail Singh!!

If you read my post it was written to Baba Bidhi Chand Dal, it was Benti/Hukam. I will find out when, stop trying to be clever, i cant be bothered with your debates.

What made you so angry? :gg:

Taksaal cannot do hukum to Dal Panth dont know where you got that from as it was Dal Panth jathedars baba Santa Singh, Baba Bishan Singh and Baba Saun Singh to bless DDT - Mehta in the first place!!

Brother just trying to get the information right, next time when stating things make sure you make it clear that what you are stating is your view or Damdami Taksaal's view on things, because it seems to me you are making Damdami Taksaal into something mixed in with your own immense gyaan!

Jathedar Sant Sundar Singh, Sant Gurbachan Singh , Sant Kartaar Singh, Sant Jarnail Singh etc did not once disrespect Dal Panth, furthermore they did not disrespect Nihang Singhs!!!! But these taksaali youth SOLDIERS seem to think they can talk down on Dal Panth, if Taksaal's Mahapurkhs did not slander Dal Panth who do the hell do people think they are by saying certain things are wrong in Dal Panth!

It is even clear to this day today that Dal Panth Maryada and Takht Sachkand Sri Hazoor Sahib, Takht Sachkand Sri Patna Sahib have the same maryada. All the mahapurkhs of Taksaal went to these two Takhts on a regular basis, the maryade at Sri Hazoor Sahib go's back 300 years not once has any mahapursh of Taksaal disrespected the maryada there, but instead RESPECTED IT!!

I will admit certain aspects of the maryade such as sukha is abused, but thats individuals not the whole!

:1singh1:

All shall be revealed, just carry on with the glorification bhai sahib, i dont need to pos anything. There seems to be a bigger agender out there now with certain groups and individuals. Carry on. Khalsa Panth All the way

Glorification? of what?..... the truth ? :gg:

Don't no why you are getting so paranoid, all i'm talking about is the puratan and modern connection of DDT to Dal Panth, which is worth discussing.

Akaal

Khalsa Panth All the way

'HUM AKAAALI, SAB KE VAAALI, HAMARAA PANTH NAYARA HAI'

Sahibzada Baba Fateh Singh

:1singh1: