Some Help And Guidance Please

Guest _Randeep Singh_

Guest _Randeep Singh_

Hello I need help with some things. I need to know if I have sinned and what should be done about it and how.

Also, there is a girl that used to go to my old school I really like I have been thinking about her for such a long time and I truly think I am in love with her, is this wrong and what should I do? Should I get in touch with her? I have tried not thinking about her but I find it too hard. She is perfect and my parents would find no fault with her as she is Sikh. I know that she likes me, but we were too shy to talk etc. I don’t feel emotional attachment or need but a genuine feeling inside when I hear her name or think of her. The last time I saw her was about 6 months ago, and I recently saw her about 1 month ago.

I find most of the time that I don’t want to do school work and have been getting detentions because of it. All I want to do is meditate and pray on the naam or train in martial arts, which I have been going to for the past 6/7 years, I find it extremely relaxing. What should I do about this?

I am so confused... I have also thought about education, which everyone tells you is the "most important thing for life" is pointless because the main reason why most people follow this path is for money/ material possessions which are wrong.. Sometimes I feel like giving up on education and just becoming a true devout Sikh forgetting all that rubbish in the world and moving to some distant place. I also feel large pressure from parents and family that I need to get good grades etc. and I hate it.

A few years ago I was revising and a bee was distracting me, so I whacked it. There was a big mess and looking at the mess and thinking of what I had done I said waheguru. I mean I said it from the bottom of my heart and I felt something happen, It felt like awe and respect. I ignored this feeling and went to get something to clean up the mess and when I came back to the site I was shocked. There was nothing. There was no one else in the house but this bee was flying! Completely intact. I was so stunned I put my books down and just felt like praying and so I did. I have seen a few of these insane things happen to me and that is what has turned me to think that sikhi is the true way. I found this was unexplainable even when thought about scientifically or logically.

With all respect, thank you for reading please could you help me. Please can you detail your answers as these topics I have explained have been on my mind for a very long time. Thank you. Randeep Singh.