Live Kirtan Player

Singhson

Do any of you have any feedback on the gadget? Any bugs etc?

What would you like in future versions? :)

Thanks

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Ji I think its easy enough to use I think the only improvements it really needs are more streams and a small tutorial on how to install /use.

hmmm.... i was wondering though...is there a way to update the gadget without a new reinstall? b/c then when there an akj rainsbhai it can be added on -only problem with that is it would require constant monitoring and you probably wouldn't want that..

maybe the ability to add your own streams? - that could be cool but may not be easy for those who don't know how to find a stream/add it...ne wayz its a great app, easy to use, the only thing it really needs is more streams.....I'll do a bit of searching and see if i can find any

:)

• 3 weeks later...
Can anyone tell me how to use these gadgets...thanks a lot

1) To install the gadget you need Windows Vista and its Sidebar program which comes pre-installed in all Vista builds (correct me if I'm wrong).

2) Download the above gadget file link, and double click on it.

3) Click on 'install' when the prompted:

installep3.jpg

4) The gadget should then be installed onto your sidebar and look like this:

sidebardh5.jpg

By default, the stream is set to Sri Harmandir Sahib, so, you can press the play icon to start listening live!

5) If you want to listen to another stream, then hover over the gadget's right hand side and a spanner icon should show up, click on that, and the options window should pop up:

optionshy3.jpg

6) Select your desired stream from the drop down menu, and press the 'ok' button. To listen to the new stream, press the 'play' icon again.

Hope that helps :)

Singh23: It should be possible to manually add streams to the gadget but that would require an update :) After that no future update would be necessary in your case!

As I said, if anyone has any other streams, then please come forward and I'll add them ASAP for a quick update, however, any other improvements will come on a later date.

I will start work on an update soon but I can't guarantee when it'll be released :)