Anandpur Da Matha

Khalasthan86

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Sri Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh,

If any of the Sangat knows, what the Anandpur Da Matha, is and what it is, please, let me know.

I heard this on Wednesday 4th February, on Panjab Radio, on their discussion programme, and I tuned in late,

so therefore I could understand what it was.

Fateh :vaheguru:

It was a set of demands passed by the Sikhs for greater freedom for Panjab,but then the Govt messed us around then we had no choice but to start the 'Dharam Yudh Morcha' led by Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale- that led to the Sikh Genocide

http://www.shaheedkhalsa.com/resolution.html

Its is on the above link

Very informative website might take a few days to go through but a source of great knowledge

Anandpur Resolution shows we Sikhs tried peaceful means ,after the Panjabi Suba Morcha which demanded Panjabi to be recognised as the language of Panjab, but Hindi was in order to recognise Panjabi ,Delhi Indian Govt made Panjab smaller by creating Haryana a hindi speaking state.

The reason they probabaly talked about it on the radio was due to what the so called Akalis are saying now in Panjab,as its election time they are saying the want the Anandpur Resoltuion implemented , we all know this will NOT happen and its all just said to get votes,

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=42523 news on what you may have heard on radio

besides we have passed the period of this resolution , we now want ULTIMATE FREEDOM in the form of a sovreign Sikh State , which the Khalsa Panth declared outside AKAL THAKT IN 1986 in the declaration of Independence - which 500,000 Sikhs attended even though the govt tried to stop it , as all means have failed in negotiating when we negotiate we get crushed through genocides we now have no choice but a free sovreign Sikh State of Khalistan

We declare independence

Musical tribute

I would really advise all to watch - an indepth analysis in english about the Anandpur Matha/Resolution has been discussed in English in this documentry

this is part 1 but go through till part part 5 about an hour in total