Bullying

Dhillion09

In your case....gravity is "Anti sikhi" GuruJi says the sick and weak attract more and the positive attract positive.

Im sick of people with closed minds....

and number 2, do not challenge me, what I wrote was not for you, it was for the sister who is experiencing bullying and as the law of attraction has helped me in difficult times, im hoping it does the same for her..

If you have nothing good to say, dont say it.

sorry for being bold, thats the way I am

Fateh!

In your case....gravity is "Anti sikhi" GuruJi says the sick and weak attract more and the positive attract positive.

Im sick of people with closed minds....

and number 2, do not challenge me, what I wrote was not for you, it was for the sister who is experiencing bullying and as the law of attraction has helped me in difficult times, im hoping it does the same for her..

If you have nothing good to say, dont say it.

sorry for being bold, thats the way I am

Fateh!

Ji-o,

I'm not saying she can't do these things.

I am just saying they are not exactly in line with Gurmat.

Dear Phenjee, :p

As he commands the world plays out its drama, for by his will there will always be people (albeit silly)who slander to increase their ego, to fulfill their jealous desires and to think that they are clever.

But shall I let you into a little secret sis? :BL: It is youwho has the upper-hand on this whole scenario, it is you who will ultimately win this "game" in the end and it is you who has the treasure. :TH: For you have... GOD!

These people are jealous jee, whether they are jealous of your physical good looks :happy: , your intelligence :TH: , your humour :LOLz: , your pyaar for God and humanity, your likeability, your friendship circles or just that you have qualities that they do not have. No matter how they keep pestering you sis, no matter how they try and knock you down; do not break, do not let down your guard.

See them as a catapult and you are the wall, that they keep trying to knock down your wall with harsh and hurtful words, with stupid and evil actions - but as a daughter of Sri Guru Gobindh Singh Jere Maharaj- you will not fail and your father will protect his loving daughter.

Although I am nothing jee, maybe God is testing you, maybe he is doing this; to act as a catalyst so that you then get the inspiration to continue to visit the Gurdwara as often as you please, for you to put your trust, love and life all into Gods hands - and become more absorbed into his love.

So let these slanderers continue to slander you jee, let them take your karams whilst you laugh as they remain deluded by doubt and ego. For you love God and know that Vaaheguroo will make 100000+ steps to you, if you are to make only one to him. "Victory" is only a breath away where you will ultimately laugh in their face when you are successful and they are not. All is his grace and play.

Stay strong my lil sis. God Bless. Take Care.

Vaaheguroo Jee Kaa Khaalsaa Vaaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!

Thank you everyone for your replies. I know i shouldn't feel unsafe in a Gurdwara but it just used to scare me that these horrible people will be there and make fun of me.

It really knocked my confidence and thats why i was afraid. I just felt like hiding.

Thank you for the suggestions im going to listen to the shabads and hopefully i can find some stories that will help. I have been listening to Anand sahib alot and i always listen to Kirtan Sohila before i sleep, this always puts me at ease.

I am at the moment waiting to see another therapist, just to do some confidence building and stuff. I'll be able to talk to someone more openly about it, which will be good.

I know what everyone is saying is true but i just feel very low sometimes and my mind drives me mad with all the constant thoughts and you know when u get visions of people laughing at you and talking about you.

Thanks again everyone...if anyone has any more views or thoughts, ill be really happy for you to share them.

i am a sikh boy.. just like to say that even though we think of ourselves as inferiors to guru gobind singh ji's sahibzadas... i must point out, how must they have felt when everyone around them was asking them to change ito a muslim follower(the chote sahibazade).. just remember that gut feeling you just got and i bet you will be able to handle anything u want to after that! :rolleyes: Dont forget simran..keep doing it. :vaheguru:

waheguru tera shukar hai

waegru ji ka khlasa, waheguru ji ki fateh

Glad you are seeing somebody about this and are taking on board what people here have said. I think if you talk to somebody about it you will find it really helps. Perhaps you might want to talk to some other close friends about it too? I disagree with the poster below who advises to steer clear of Punjabi's; personally I would try to follow in the path of Guru Nanak and treat all people as the same. If you find a good friend stick to them regardless of what nationality, faith or social standing they are! :)

I hope you know that everybody feels really low and can be driven mad when they picture somebody laughing at them or even disagreeing with them. See the posts above for perfect examples of that! As you mentioned on your most recent post this is the main problem for you, I can only advise that at that particular moment think of something else or do something else. The red mist soon ascends!

Unlike some of the posters here however, I disagree about you having God on your side and somehow having an upper-hand over these girls; don't think like that. Those same girls have God on their side too. Sometimes it is difficult to understand, but the Akaal Purkh is without hate, without fear, without rival and self-existing. Everything that we can see and everything that we cannot see, all that we comprehend and all that we cannot, it is all the same One light. God is near, far and within. I don't believe that the Akaal Purkh is testing you; there is no need for the all-knowing, destiny-writer to do that. This is just something that is happening. How you react to it will affect your life and perhaps that of others, but I wouldn't go down the road of contemplating what will or will not happen to your tormentors as a result. These things are pre-ordained; our lifetimes are a give and take, a dream. As I advised previously, contemplate, reflect and relax. Take this time of hurt in the manner that Guru Nanak says we should take a time of great joy: both are imposters and neither worthy of extreme emotion! Time will heal what you are feeling right now. :)

Unlike some of the posters here however, I disagree about you having God on your side and somehow having an upper-hand over these girls; don't think like that. Those same girls have God on their side too. Sometimes it is difficult to understand, but the Akaal Purkh is without hate, without fear, without rival and self-existing. Everything that we can see and everything that we cannot see, all that we comprehend and all that we cannot, it is all the same One light. God is near, far and within. I don't believe that the Akaal Purkh is testing you; there is no need for the all-knowing, destiny-writer to do that. This is just something that is happening. How you react to it will affect your life and perhaps that of others, but I wouldn't go down the road of contemplating what will or will not happen to your tormentors as a result. These things are pre-ordained; our lifetimes are a give and take, a dream. As I advised previously, contemplate, reflect and relax. Take this time of hurt in the manner that Guru Nanak says we should take a time of great joy: both are imposters and neither worthy of extreme emotion! Time will heal what you are feeling right now. :)

You may just say my name here jee. Forgive me for I am nothing, have no knowledge, wisdom or spirituality. Phenjee, it would be much more beneficial to listen to 'Naujawanidotcom' for this sikh has much more knowledge and love.

Take Care. God Bless.

VJKK VJKF

Thank you all for help and wisdom. Naujawanidotcom is right. I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to these girls and i don't believe that i have an upper-hand over them by any means. Knowing what it feels like to have untrue things said about you and have people laugh at you is horrible and i wouldn't wish it on anyone, even my tormentors. These girls are someone else's daughters, sisters, grandaughters and are loved as much as I am. So of course, i wouldn't want their families to go through what mine did.

But i completley understand what everyone else is saying. God knows everything and maybe all the others were saying/trying to say is that i shouldn't worry as God is watching.

I will continue to be more positive and draw inspiration for my fellow posters suggestions.

Naujawanidotcom - can you tell me anything about sikhi views on destiny etc. My knowledge is not great on these things.

Thanks again to all. I feel alot happier when i talk to people on the board, i feel lifted! So thank you.

Take Care