Nihungs Versus Taliban 2009

dalsingh101

Guru ki fauj ...

chahe koi adde(dushman) chahe koi sadde(few sikhs) jhadange dohen ...

and khalistan zindabad i have seen in past to u make many comments regarding sant bhindrawalle which i have never heard in speeches and doing sangat of many taksali singh such as geyani thakur singh of patiala who was a sangi of sant bhindrawalle ... (sorry but couldnt stop myself from asking it this time)

do u have any refrence to back up in form of any audio or text that sant bhindrawalle said that ???

and one personal question dont take it wrong way ... have u ever even been to damdami taksal in punjab ???

I have been to Damdami Taksaal - Mehta chowk.

I have also done sangat of Gyani Thakur Singh - He obviously wudnt go into detail, due to various things

I have also done sangat of Sri Maan Sant Baba Thakur Singh Jee

In due time, when required the speeches and evidence shall be released, all the old skool singhs know that they are known facts what i state, but if evidence is needed then it will be given

Guru ki fauj ...

and khalistan zindabad i have seen in past to u make many comments regarding sant bhindrawalle which i have never heard in speeches and doing sangat of many taksali singh such as geyani thakur singh of patiala who was a sangi of sant bhindrawalle ... (sorry but couldnt stop myself from asking it this time)

do u have any refrence to back up in form of any audio or text that sant bhindrawalle said that ???

and one personal question dont take it wrong way ... have u ever even been to damdami taksal in punjab ???

I have also done sangat of Gyani Thakur Singh - He obviously wudnt go into detail, due to various things

In due time, when required the speeches and evidence shall be released, all the old skool singhs know that they are known facts what i state, but if evidence is needed then it will be given

you go on about 84 84 84 taksaal 84 taksaal 84, nothing but taksaal amritpal singh dhesi, you met baba thakur singh on about 2-3 occasions and go on like your the jathedaar of taksal in uk,sikhsangat,and god knows how many other forums u sit on

who do you think gave the shaheedia in vadeh kalokara. guru sahibs battles? was nihangs! infact it was from the misl ur taksal came from

taksal got abit of fame and spotlight from 84 and think they are the only warriors of the panth lol

Was there any need to name him. At least if you named yourself, that would balance it out.

His views are his own, as he himself has stated, he is not a representative of Taksal. In this case he is right though, Baba Santa Singh Ji made some unfortunate decisions in the 1980s, however, luckily the rest of the Nihang Dals didn't follow.

Let's not make things personal on here - debate points made by someone without attacking the poster.

There will be a time when an army carrying the blue Nishan Sahib and shouting Fateh! will rush forth the army who carry the Haidari jhanda and shout Din!Din!. It will be the mightiest jhang ever witnessed and the fight will determine that only one True Panth remains and that the malecch panths will be destroyed. Satguru has promised the Victory to the Khalsa and hence my answer is: "Nihungs!!!!!"

There will be a time when an army carrying the blue Nishan Sahib and shouting Fateh! will rush forth the army who carry the Haidari jhanda and shout Din!Din!. It will be the mightiest jhang ever witnessed and the fight will determine that only one True Panth remains and that the malecch panths will be destroyed. Satguru has promised the Victory to the Khalsa and hence my answer is: "Nihungs!!!!!"

i thought that already happened.

Nihangs.

See 1999 Kargill war for example. Islamic Jihadis, Taliban and Pakistani army had taken up positions on such a high altitude. It was only the Sikhs or a few other Hindu soldiers that bhought them down. If Nihangs are given nice weapons they can beat the crap out of anyone. Or any Sikh or Singh for that matter, not only Nihangs.

Bhul Chuk Maaf,

WJKK WJKF

Yes my Name is Amritpal Singh Dhesi, Your point?

I met Baba Jee more then 2-3 times, Your point?

Whats your name? lets not hide behind the internet.

Im not a taksali and am not a student, but my views are those of gurmat, if you have a problem then please feel free to contact me personally. . .

It was Baba Thakur Singh Jee who brought me into Gursikhi, if have have pyaar for them and speak about Guru sahibs maryada and Taksaal and the jeevans of Gursikhs then why does your stomach hurt, do a search, i have also put up sakhis on bhai randheer singh, sant attar singh, sant karam singh hoti mardaan, etc etc and several times of sursingh valeh baba sohan singh.

Guru ki fauj ...

you go on about 84 84 84 taksaal 84 taksaal 84, nothing but taksaal amritpal singh dhesi, you met baba thakur singh on about 2-3 occasions and go on like your the jathedaar of taksal in uk,sikhsangat,and god knows how many other forums u sit on

who do you think gave the shaheedia in vadeh kalokara. guru sahibs battles? was nihangs! infact it was from the misl ur taksal came from

taksal got abit of fame and spotlight from 84 and think they are the only warriors of the panth lol

Budha DAL has offered their help several times to the Govt of India that they are ready to face if circumstances require...they are ready to undergo training ...Our Nihangs are ready...Khalsa ji i request every one to Tyaar Bar Tyaar....

I shall recall Sant Bhindranwale's speech where in he said 'If you live in a haveli get a small house, if you live in a hut you can sleep on the street but be a Shastardhaari "

If the Hindus are ready well and fine ..if not then the Kesri Nishaan will be forebearer of this fight with the malechch to the finish.

DEATH TO PAKISTAN...

i thought that already happened.

Hanji, it happened during the struggles of the misal period and during the chardhi kalla days of the Sikh Raj. Most famously the battle against the Sayed of Bareilly in the NWFP comes to mind, when a commentator (forgive, for I forget who, but I believe it was a European) mentioned how the green Ghazis ran forward to be met by the firece Nihungs in blue (the Sayed is noted to have started Wahabism thinking in that part of the subcontinent and is essentially the original Taliban). No doubt to say that the Nihungs kicked their chittars and crushed the uprising!

My reference, however is to a saki (authenticity of source is like so many of them unknown or dubious) that Nihungs themselves often tell. It involves the rise of Islam and its corruption into a religion of zulm and not originally what was intended by their prophet. One by one all other panths are destroyed by them and only the Khalsa Panth remains. A mighty battle occurs where green and blue rush towards each other and clash. The battle is hard and the Khalsa face much qurbani, but they continue the fight to the death. Then at the moment, when the Khalsa numbers reach 96 crore (either by opportunistically well timed birth of little bhujangis or converts from the dusht), and things are just looking like the Satguru's words of victory for the Khalsa will not be imminently true, a miracle happens. The army of the Shaheeds rise from the dead and join the jhang - they move about like a glowing blue light and join their living Khalsa brothers, and just the sight of them terrifies the dusht into submission. With their arrival, the dusht is wiped out completely!