Sikh Journalist Throws Shoe At Indian Minister

Mehtab Singh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_Tbf49tjSE

Today 1 Sikh brother has initiated this new wave of struggle and expressed his protest in a seemingly violent manner. This is just the beginning, and a clear warning and indication that Sikhs are not going to tolerate any more injustice from the evil Indian government. Time will tell very soon what will be the next thing thrown by Sikhs that will hit those who have been deaf, mute and blind in power for the past 25 years.

Lobbing a gernade at the murdering scum tytler and sajjan kumar is the only solution, forget shoes. I still dont understand why Indian Sikhs and especially sons or daughters of victims of 1984 riots havent avenged the killings of their family... why do they seem so impotent lay in the background without making at least an attempt at the congress criminals who murdered so many innocent Sikhs.

Ok I was wrong. He apologized

http://publication.samachar.com/pub_articl...amp;nextIndex=1

Jarnail Singh released

Journalist Jarnail Singh who hurled a shoe at Home Minister P Chidambaram at a press conference was released by police after brief detention.

Station House Officer of Tughlaq Road Police station Anil Kumar Yadav told reporters that the scribe has been freed for the time being.

"No case has been registered against him. He has regretted about his action," the official said, adding that the journalist was questioned for his action and then he was released.

After being freed, the Sikh journalist of a Hindi daily, who has caused a flutter in the political circle, said the issue that he raised was an appropriate issue and the victims should get justice.

"May be my way of protest was wrong," said the scribe who later left with his journalist friends and Sikh supporters.

Meanwhile, Sunita Tiwari, who claimed to be his lawyer and had come to meet him at the police station, alleged that she was not allowed to talk to her client.

"I was misbehaved. The SHO asked the constables to take me out of the room. I wanted to talk to Jarnail as he was mentally disturbed," she said.