Re:

Guest fordcapri

Guest fordcapri

Wonder what it is bout tonight?

Last week’s was interesting bout “Racism” most of panel and guests were Pakistani youth s complaing bout racism in the u.k.

Now having lived in England in a very muti-racial City I have to say they are the biggest racists and from what ive scene commit most of the racist attacks.

Show was full of people with chips on their shoulders, one sided biased programme.

One Singh on there done o.k on there,

Guest fordcapri

"Are Asian Music Videos a reflection of Asians"

Its ok cos there discussing alchol women, saying should this be used in videos.

Why dont they discuss real stuff like racial/relgious tensions amoung "asian" groups in the U.K.

...hotting up the presenter said the videos are asian people being black !!!!!!!!!

Guest fordcapri

two giddar dancers (uk born)have turned up using the name kaur, if they love punjab that much why dont they go and live there disgraceful.

take some what i said back bout the giddar dancers. they saying they cover ourslves up.

Guest militant singh
two giddar dancers (uk born)have turned up using the name kaur, if they love punjab that much why dont they go and live there disgraceful.

take some what i said back bout the giddar dancers. they saying they cover ourslves up.

At least dem gyalz talked sense unlike da majority of da sikh gyalz in da UK, k they may nt of had da gursikh look buh i respect em 4 sayin tht gyalz shouldnt dress half naked = instead they should realise wht der culture is n not 2 try be sumfink else

Guest fordcapri

At least dem gyalz talked sense unlike da majority of da sikh gyalz in da UK, k they may nt of had da gursikh look buh i respect em 4 sayin tht gyalz shouldnt dress half naked = instead they should realise wht der culture is n not 2 try be sumfink else

true say they talked bout shouwing culture with decencey.

what bout that bimbo on there at least she never used the name kaur just used surname, a disgrace never the less.

Guest militant singh

true say they talked bout shouwing culture with decencey.

what bout that bimbo on there at least she never used the name kaur just used surname, a disgrace never the less.

i 4gt da names wht were dey again ? i was 2 busy crackin up @ tru skoolz commetns - straight 4wrd guy spoke da truth