Sickening Discrimination In The Panth

s50

Vaaheguroo jee kaa Khaalsaa! Vaaheguroo jee kee Fateh!!

Khalsa jeeo, we have to address the caste-based discrimination in the Sikh Panth.

When i watched this i felt very hurt, that people are doing these caste things in Gurudwaras very openly as well

These are beloved sikhs of Guroo Sahib

They are not Ramgarhia Sikhs, Ravidassia Sikhs , Jatt Sikhs, ETC ETC.

JUST SIKHS !!!!

Fateh!

This video has been discussed before.

If you ever visit this place, drink at the "untouchables" door, then go drink at the "high caste" door. If these people whine, give them a smack, drag them in front of Maharaj's bir and ask the granthi to read the relevant shabads in Guru Granth Sahib in which the caste system was abolished. Sooner or later, they will get the point or will have too many bruises to dare to stop anyone drinking at either door.

This has nothing to do with the recent Ravidassi/Sikh debacle, despite some trying to blame it on caste. That was either a result of the Ravidassi Sant doing beadbi, or an internal issue within the community, or something else altogether - there are conflicting opinions and it's best to wait until we know the real truth which will eventually be released by the Austrian police.

(By Ravidassi I mean Hindu worshippers of Bhagat Ravidas not Sikhs of some particular non-existent caste.)

Regards,

K.